Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Issues with People you (otherwise) Love

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Got to stay with the better halves parents in Co Durham Friday and Saturday night after our plans fell through. Both in their 80's never met them ,now after a day on it for Hartlepool away it could be fun:lolol:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Got to stay with the better halves parents in Co Durham Friday and Saturday night after our plans fell through. Both in their 80's never met them ,now after a day on it for Hartlepool away it could be fun[emoji38]ol:
Could be but won't be[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I was just watching a programme about refugees. I was genuinely almost in tears. Then I saw this.
You have really put things in perspective. I hope your life improves.

I love it, your watching a program about refugees whilst keeping one eye on NSC, I hope your life improves too pmsl.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Got to stay with the better halves parents in Co Durham Friday and Saturday night after our plans fell through. Both in their 80's never met them ,now after a day on it for Hartlepool away it could be fun:lolol:
Had a very similar experience my Mrs is Scottish so off we went to visit her parents in Glasgow. Her father was in his late 40's at the time I had never met him before and his daughter was up the duff to an Englishman (me). Anyway after a tense night of interrogation and sleeping in the alone in the front room the next day the Albion were away at Carlisle. Me being me I thought I'd break the ice and offer to take the father in law to the game. Cut along story short it kicked off with Carlisle he almost got beat up I had to wade in and rescue him. We have always got on great since that day :thumbsup:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
My evening started by stubbing my little toe in a HUGE way on a Door Frame such that it now looks like Mike Tyson's hence my mood was not improved by the pile of washing up that confronted me.

Happily a glass of Malbec has taken the edge off things... Mrs J forgiven. :kiss:

I'm sure much of NSC has been up all night worrying about the state of my toe, just to let you know the bruising has decided to have a little wander and I now have a partially black foot as well as toe.

Don't know if I have actually broken it and further to that don't know what I can do if I have - presumably just put up with it? Further Malbec treatment does come to mind.

Oh and I'm doing breakfast - there will be minimal use of pans & utensils...:lolol:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I'm sure much of NSC has been up all night worrying about the state of my toe, just to let you know the bruising has decided to have a little wander and I now have a partially black foot as well as toe.

Don't know if I have actually broken it and further to that don't know what I can do if I have - presumably just put up with it? Further Malbec treatment does come to mind.

Oh and I'm doing breakfast - there will be minimal use of pans & utensils...:lolol:

Cereal, then? :smile:

Toe sounds bad - strapping it tight against the foot is about the best you can do, short of a visit to a quack.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
[

Oh and I'm doing breakfast - there will be minimal use of pans & utensils...:lolol:[/QUOTE]
Pop tarts? :lol:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
[

Pop tarts? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Orange Juice, Black Coffee and then a mix of Muesli and Bran Flakes followed by Toast, it has been a nightmare to coordinate it...

I did offer my Client Bacon & Eggs BTW, happily she declined. :p

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I love it, your watching a program about refugees whilst keeping one eye on NSC, I hope your life improves too pmsl.

Actually I wrote that I WAS watching it.
Blimey, that post really seems to have wound up our resident curmudgeons. Probably best you avoid NSC if you are this sensitive.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Actually I wrote that I WAS watching it.
Blimey, that post really seems to have wound up our resident curmudgeons. Probably best you avoid NSC if you are this sensitive.

Why would I want to avoid NSC, I read posts from people like you and realise my life is in fact a whole lot better than I thought.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
My wife really enjoys cooking and we eat some superbly prepared meals with a huge variety of ingredients. It's more washing up and clearing BUT I wouldn't have it any other way, the food is worth it.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Why would I want to avoid NSC, I read posts from people like you and realise my life is in fact a whole lot better than I thought.

If you feel the need to measure the quality of your life by the way you perceive others live theirs, it's not.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here