A bloody nice Australian Merlot, MollyDooker - The Scooter. :thumbsup:

mollydooker-the-scooter-2013.jpg

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
It was my gf's birthday yesterday, so I cooked her favourite meal (king prawn and monkfish risotto - best one I've ever made; might have finally nailed it). I thought she might like a night of champagne by way of further celebration, so dug out a vertical of Taittinger Comtes de Champagne - 1990, 2002, 2005 & 2006, thinking we might drink two. I've just been downstairs to make tea and discovered four empty bottles. GF is snoring heavily and dribbling - never a good sign. She's going to be feeling dreadful when she wakes up.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It was my gf's birthday yesterday, so I cooked her favourite meal (king prawn and monkfish risotto - best one I've ever made; might have finally nailed it). I thought she might like a night of champagne by way of further celebration, so dug out a vertical of Taittinger Comtes de Champagne - 1990, 2002, 2005 & 2006, thinking we might drink two. I've just been downstairs to make tea and discovered four empty bottles. GF is snoring heavily and dribbling - never a good sign. She's going to be feeling dreadful when she wakes up.

Lots of black coffee this morning, eagerly awaiting [MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION] match thread
Tick tock................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here