Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Games moved for tv

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Palace game won`t be moved as it`s part of a full programme that midweek.
BT Sport normally show a live game on the Tuesday and Wednesday.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Are BT Sport morons or something? Watford vs Man Utd over a BIG derby game?

8 of our first 12 games will have been on TV by then - maybe they think people will have had enough of watching little old Brighton.

Either that or they're worried Brighton v Palace will be PROPER NAWTY and not safe for family viewing.

theboybilly

Meanwhile, ultra-attractive Crystal 'Manchester United of the South' Palace have had ONE match 'provisionally' moved - versus Spurs. It may or may not be broadcast and also may or may not be moved back to it's original date. #biggerclub

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
1 home sat 3pm kick off for Aug, Sept, Oct and Nov....the downside of being popular?

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
So that's 6 matches before December on TV so we could end up with more than 10 and end up getting more money as a result

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I really thought this season we would have lots of Saturday 3pm KO's how wrong was I.

FFS NOW is the time to remove the "no live tv football at 3pm on a Saturday" unwritten law, its pointless in 2017 and would at least give another slot for a live match
It's a written law and has been confirmed this week that it will be staying.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
All these Sunday games are a bit of a bitch for those with kids who play Sunday football.

Lad will now have some tough calls to make on letting his mates down or missing a few big Albion games.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

All these Sunday games are a bit of a bitch for those with kids who play Sunday football.

Lad will now have some tough calls to make on letting his mates down or missing a few big Albion games.

Mine too, and I'm the coach! :(

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
so, by game 12 we'll have notched up 8 of our guranteed 10 live games for the season.. .

As [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] in his twitter persona has pointed out, we get £1m per live game after the 10th.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here