Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa Travel Monologue

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
:albion2::albion2::ascarf:Be leaving Derbyshire at about 9 and breakfast on the way. I think it might be difficult talking at work tomorrow, but will have a few words for the Forest and Derby fans.

If Forest have a bad day you won't get a word in over the Derby lot...

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Just heard there were issues with M25 / M3 yesterday, not taking chances and going up via Newbury ..... we're on our way, we're on our way!

M3 has been f*cked up with roadworks for ages, I would never go up to the West Midlands via the M25.

If you are West Sussex by far the best way is to go to Winchester on the A272, take the A34 to Oxford, then a short section of M40 before choosing going West or East on the M42 depending on which bit of Carrott Land you need to get to.

And yes I need to get out more, but clearly not in my car... :p

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Leaving at 10.30. Meet up with son and grandson (a Villa season ticket holder). Down to the ground with seats in the home stands. Back for Sunday lunch cooked by daughter in law and a couple of beers with my lad then 30 minutes drive home for supper. :lol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I shall be searching for you to discuss some of the self righteous abuse you fired in my direction.... stand by for that Herr ****.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Grow up, and sober up.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My head hurts

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Those British Beers eh? Wouldn't happen in Germany. :lolol:

Seriously all the best to all Seagulls at the Villa today, looking forward to some Portillo Photos later on... :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
M25 is sparse right now. We're on our way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thbjenkins

Mar 12, 2014
Lancing
Left home at 6.30. Already half way down the M40. Roads have been a dream.

Although our designated driver told us about an hour ago that driving long journeys make him dizzy...

Well and truly on our way.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Just heard from someone at service station that no alcohol on sale inside ground ?
Is this true?
Crap kick off time 12pm

I believe I'm on the same coach as you then. Thats why I've just smashed 4 cans of strongbow in less than 30 minutes. Apparently there's an away pub 10 mins walk away......

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
Just heard from someone at service station that no alcohol on sale inside ground ?
Is this true?
Crap kick off time 12pm

The upper tier doesn't sell alcohol as there is no room for a bar on the concourse. Lower tier should be fine.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Witton Arms and Yew Tree pubs just outside ground are supposedly away-friendly, as are all city centre pubs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here