Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Richie Reynolds cringe worthy?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Great work Richie...posting about yourself when everyone is in a good mood.:moo:

I like him, does the cheerleading role well, and sombre when needed. As others have said, it is a thankless task.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Does a really good job, but even when we win someone has to moan about something

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Richard does a FANTASTIC Job !

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
He also hosts the quiz at the Hare & Hounds in Worthing and, corny jokes aside, does a very good job of it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I also quite like him. Seen and heard much worse - I bet if any of us tried it wes realise what a hard job it is and wouldn't be as good!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I remember thinking on RR's debut at the Amex: WTF?! Why have the club hired some sleazy Ricky Gervais tribute act as matchday announcer? It just seemed so random and wrong. I don't think that anymore. Boy done good. Respect. :bowdown:

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I also quite like him. Seen and heard much worse - I bet if any of us tried it wes realise what a hard job it is and wouldn't be as good!

Would be interesting to have a NSC nomination as a one off replacement (just in the interests of
squad rotation to keep Ritchie fresh for the big games).... I think [MENTION=282]Meade's Ball[/MENTION] deserves a run out and would bring a certain finesse....

Last edited:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Jack the Lad - yes, I think that was the bloke at Rivervale! Never heard of him before, hope I never see or hear him and his girl with the fat knee again! I hope they never darken the doors of the Amex.

He darkened the doors of Withdean though. He was the regular host in the hospitality lounge on a matchday . . . oh ok, portakabin then.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
A bit Bob Monkhouse for me I think.

A bit slick and sickly perhaps, but bloody good at making a difficult job look so easy.

I certainly wouldn't be calling for any changes.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
He's as much a part of the match day experience as Gordon Brittas is to the station announcements.

Both have a job to do and both do it with aplomb.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Never really put any thought to him. Suggests to me that he is doing a good job. No issues here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here