Bridcutt own goal...Southampton 8-0 up!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
128903519793976.jpg

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
'I pick the team....I dont buy the players' Gus post match interview with Nick BArnes on Radio Newcastle.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
tom,easy soldier

were just a club from the south coast,pompey & saints have achieved more than us,we don't pretend to be a big club

sunderland probably are guilty of this,as are newcastle

now liverpool are a big club,but to put this "big club" into context,even they haven't won the league for years

now all things being equal,which they're not,we're all just pissing in the wind

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
tom,easy soldier

were just a club from the south coast,pompey & saints have achieved more than us,we don't pretend to be a big club

sunderland probably are guilty of this,as are newcastle

now liverpool are a big club,but to put this "big club" into context,even they haven't won the league for years

now all things being equal,which they're not,we're all just pissing in the wind

To be honest I was just biting to comments on here, but the thing that annoys many of us at the end of the day is that the players will go home with little to no real care and still get paid fully on pay day where a weeks work is paid the same or more than most peoples annual salary

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
To be honest I was just biting to comments on here, but the thing that annoys many of us at the end of the day is that the players will go home with little to no real care and still get paid fully on pay day where a weeks work is paid the same or more than most peoples annual salary

Since when have footballers 'cared'? The only people that care at a club are it's fans. Everyone else is in it for the money.

Ched Evans was convicted as a rapist and Sheff Utd admitted this week that he was still getting his full contract paid up until it expired. He wasn't even sacked. :facepalm:

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Since when have footballers 'cared'? The only people that care at a club are it's fans. Everyone else is in it for the money.

Ched Evans was convicted as a rapist and Sheff Utd admitted this week that he was still getting his full contract paid up until it expired. He wasn't even sacked. :facepalm:

True, I think there are a few that do but generally speaking there are not many.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here