Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Josh King!

Josh King!

• Sign him up

Votes: 38 46.9%
  • Not good enough

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • Wouldn't get any more game time than last season.

Votes: 20 24.7%
  • Another Hemed

Votes: 7 8.6%

• Total voters

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I think he’s a very good player and fits the profile of what we want and need. I imagine he wouldn’t come cheap though...

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Would be pointless. We now have Locadia, Andone, and Murray (with Baldock and Hemed as back up, unless one or both depart), and if CH continues to play 1 up front where would King fit in?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Yes, but because of the amount of time he spent as part of a English team before he turned 21 he is classified as being a homegrown player. Exactly the same situation with Fabregas, Pogba and Lukaku.

But given that it seems really odd that a player like Murray who was born and raised in this country isn't eligible to be considered one.

Fun fact of the day,Eric Dier is not classed as home grown

Thanks. I didn't realise how complicated and daft the home-grown player stuff is!

el punal

Josh King scored 16 goals in 16/17 as a striker and 8 as a No. 10 last season. The lad is a decent player, definitely Prem quality and I'm not surprised Newcastle are sniffing around.

This is great news for the Albion because there aren't enough basket case clubs in the Prem for my liking and it would be great if the wheels came off at Bmuff.

There certainly were in the season just gone - I give you Everton, West Ham, Southampton in the runners-up spots, but the medal winners for the Fruit Loop, Completely Bonkers, Inept, How Not To Run A Football Club Maestros Trophy are Swansea, Stoke and West Brom. Well done boys - the rest of the Premier League are so happy for you on your wonderful achievement.

For 2018/19 the possible candidates could be those cheeky boys again of Everton, West Ham and Southampton, the clubs that do implosion in style. And, into the mix, please add those new chaps Wolves (cheque book ready to buy a whole new team!), Cardiff ( one season membership card only), with outsiders Bournemouth and Watford ready to step up to the plate in the WTF do we do now stakes. :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here