Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] I'm A Celeb 2018

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
No doubt embellished by the Sun, but basically true. Several marriages have broken up due to Strictly.

Well yes I know that. I was more commenting on his assumption that it may well happen to him, although he clearly has form in this regard. I am not sure that a twenty something dancer would want to engage with 69 year old Mr Happy and the twins.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
On paper Noel Edmonds is one of the finest choice of Jungle contestants there's ever been, and any fans of Alan Partridge like me will know that the arrogant Edmonds is his mortal nemesis, so in a comedy sense this has the potential to be like watching Man City play Palace on a nightly basis.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
All he had to do was take something personal like Barrowman. Nobody would have raised an eyebrow at that.

Anyway, what nimrods voted for 'cameras on me please' Barrowman to do the next trial? I'm already at my limit with his overacting.

I have predicted an early departure for John " Got to Sing ! Got to Dance ! " Barrowman, I still think it's on schedule .

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I have predicted an early departure for John " Got to Sing ! Got to Dance ! " Barrowman, I still think it's on schedule .

The annoying prick can't even seem to decide which ACCENT to use, so you'd certainly hope so.

However, I've had zero faith in the voting public ever since Chris Eubank was the 4th one voted off a few years back. He was by far the most entertaining contestant in camp. We had pure television GOLD sacrificed there, in favour of keeping in Georgie Porter, Ferne McCann (?), Duncan Bannatyne, George Shelley (me neither) and Vicky bloody Pattison.

The public are DICKHEADS.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The annoying prick can't even seem to decide which ACCENT to use, so you'd certainly hope so.

However, I've had zero faith in the voting public ever since Chris Eubank was the 4th one voted off a few years back. He was by far the most entertaining contestant in camp. We had pure television GOLD sacrificed there, in favour of keeping in Georgie Porter, Ferne McCann (?), Duncan Bannatyne, George Shelley (me neither) and Vicky bloody Pattison.

But we haven't had potential scenes like this Antony Worrall Thompson asked to see his agent.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Could always replace the celebs with NSC contestants........
Over to you :thumbsup:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Noel%20Edmonds%20and%20Posh%20Paws%20off%20of%20Swap%20Shop.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Birmingham City never won a game whilst the Pope was their manager.
Must've been Pope Zola the first and last :)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
There must be many who disagree with the posters on NSC as the viewing figures with Holly and Ant are going through the roof and ITV are very pleased with the duo.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
There must be many who disagree with the posters on NSC as the viewing figures with Holly and Ant are going through the roof and ITV are very pleased with the duo.

I think that's more to do with the line up than the presenters. They do work together well, because they are mates apparently.

( and it's Dec - I think....)

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I wonder if all we will hear from Edmonds is the impending court case against Lloyds Bank.......

Beach Hut nails it....

(From the BBC News website)

Mr Edmonds says he will use his appearance in the ITV reality show to promote his cause in his battle for compensation from Lloyds.

The former Deal Or No Deal host said in videos released to the Press Association that Lloyds would "have to pay up", adding: "I am totally convinced at trial we will win."

"It's not going to do any harm to be in the jungle on ITV at peak time every single day for a few weeks," he said.

What a pompous and self-important bell-end Edmonds is.

And does he really believe the ITV lawyers are going to allow him to use their flagship show as a platform to put Lloyds bank on trial night after night? Back in the real world, they will edit out his endless claims of malpractice and how it believes it bankrupt his business and instead show him eating kangaroo testicles and getting showered in bugs etc, whislt Dec takes the piss out of him in the links.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here