Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think mine were a pair of Quaser Gary Lineker ones.

Later had a trusty pair of Puma Kings, and some of the early incarnation adidas Predators (oddly, they never made me strike the ball like David Beckham).

Remember when the original Predators, with their prominent rubber fins, were hailed as the future of boots, and then over the years, the rubber bits gradually reduced in size until they looked pretty much the same as any other boots? :lol:

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I think mine were a pair of Quaser Gary Lineker ones.

Later had a trusty pair of Puma Kings, and some of the early incarnation adidas Predators (oddly, they never made me strike the ball like David Beckham).

Remember when the original Predators, with their prominent rubber fins, were hailed as the future of boots, and then over the years, the rubber bits gradually reduced in size until they looked pretty much the same as any other boots? :lol:

Invented by this man.

IMG_0039.JPG

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill

Craig Johnston won't mind, sure he made a few quid convincing us otherwise!

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
First boots, Patrick Keegans with the light blue stripes. Best boots, Puma King with the white topped flappy tongue(ala Nigel Winterburn). Current(but unused fr a few years), Copa Mundial. So comfortable, I just wish I had the knees to appreciate them

This (these). THE football boot for me for years. Class.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Another vote for the Quasar Lineker boots.

These were the fellas....

IMG_1821.PNG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here