• Davy Propper

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I'm going to say Lewis Dunk.
He seems to have matured as a player, and become a fantastic defender, from the great defender he was last season.
Throwing himself on the line at every chance. OK, four own goals look a little harsh on his stats.
But he seems not to be making those rash challenges like he did last season and getting suspended. So that's a fantastic improvement against all these top players and teams.
He will either be with us for years and years to come, and be club captain.
Or some team will come in with an offer that we can't refuse in the future!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm going to say Lewis Dunk.
He seems to have matured as a player, and become a fantastic defender, from the great defender he was last season.
Throwing himself on the line at every chance. OK, four own goals look a little harsh on his stats.
But he seems not to be making those rash challenges like he did last season and getting suspended. So that's a fantastic improvement against all these top players and teams.
He will either be with us for years and years to come, and be club captain.
Or some team will come in with an offer that we can't refuse in the future!

Another vote for Lewis Dunk. He has had to learn to cope with world class players, and improve rapidly, but most of all, he has gone through the season without a single suspension.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Voted Bong. In fairness CH seemed to rate him all along. He has been a much more consistent performer than I expected

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Has to be Bong. Jose, Maty and Davy already had the pedigree, internationally and in the level of football they had played in. Bong was assumed to be our back up left back without discussion when we signed Suttner (me included) and not only did he break into the first team but he provided an excellent shield behind Jose, kept some key players out of games they played in. In fact he kept most players who played down his side out of the game almost every game.

The cons are still there, he still makes bizarre mistakes, he still can't make an offensive pass to save his life and he is so left footed it is almost scary. But his progress and his contribution is nothing short of astounding. If you could put Suttners technical ability into Bongs brain he'd be one of the best left backs outside of the top 6.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here