Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Death List 2015

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Former Home Secretary Leon Brittan has died aged 75 after a long battle with cancer, his family have said.

He was nominated by [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] & [MENTION=258]Pavilionaire[/MENTION].

The points so far:

1 point

8ace, Pavilionaire, spence

Last edited:

The Brighton Bear

May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
US actor Leonard Nimoy, who played Mr Spock in the cult sci-fi series Star Trek, has died at the age of 83 in Los Angeles, his family has said.

He was nominated by [MENTION=30565]AlbionPics&SouthCoastTwit[/MENTION]

The points so far:

1 point

8ace, AlbionPics&SouthCoastTwit, Pavilionaire, spence

Dec 15, 2014
Here
US actor Leonard Nimoy, who played Mr Spock in the cult sci-fi series Star Trek, has died at the age of 83 in Los Angeles, his family has said.

He was nominated by [MENTION=30565]AlbionPics&SouthCoastTwit[/MENTION]

The points so far:

1 point

8ace, AlbionPics&SouthCoastTwit, Pavilionaire, spence

This is not something you "cheer" for.

I will say that William Shatner is/was and will always be Leonard's friend. Live long and prosper in our thoughts, Spock!

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
This is not something you "cheer" for.

I will say that William Shatner is/was and will always be Leonard's friend. Live long and prosper in our thoughts, Spock!
Yes he would. He seems to have a one dimensional witless attitude to his surroundings. No class. It hurts me to have to say these things.

The Brighton Bear

May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
The world's oldest living person, Japan's Misao Okawa, has died from heart failure at the age of 117.

This was one of the selections by [MENTION=13947]happypig[/MENTION]

The current league standings are:

1 point

8ace, AlbionPics&SouthCoastTwit, Gwylan,happypig, Pavilionaire, spence

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
The world's oldest living person, Japan's Misao Okawa, has died from heart failure at the age of 117.

This was one of the selections by [MENTION=13947]happypig[/MENTION]

The current league standings are:

1 point

8ace, AlbionPics&SouthCoastTwit, Gwylan,happypig, Pavilionaire, spence
I'd imagine he did not have a very healthy lifestyle.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He was a She.

She hasn't been the oldest for that long, has she? I guess that's an occupational hazard when you're a professional ager.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Only four people (verified) left on earth who were born in the 19th Century: three Americans and an Italian. Only two out of the top 50 oldest living people on the planet are men.

Oldest now is Gertrude Weaver, aged 116 years and 271 days, born 4th July 1898. Imagine what she's seen in life :ohmy:

Last edited:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Only four people (verified) left on earth who were born in the 19th Century: three Americans and an Italian. Only two out of the top 50 oldest living people on the planet are men.

Oldest now is Gertrude Weaver, aged 116 years and 271 days, born 4th July 1898. Imagine what she's seen in life :ohmy:

She was a right looker 97 years ago, I'm told

The Brighton Bear

May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Former Australia captain and legendary cricket commentator Richie Benaud has died at the age of 84.

This was the selection by [MENTION=25]Gwylan[/MENTION]

The league standings:

2 points

Gwylan

1 point

8ace, AlbionPics&SouthCoastTwit, happypig, Pavilionaire, spence

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Somehow, it's slipped the attention of NSC that the aforementioned Gertrude Weaver, newly crowned oldest person on Earth, died on Monday, a mere six days after being crowned Queen of the Pensioners. Gutted.

A 115 year old lady in Detroit now holds the title. She's probably feeling a bit nervous.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Somehow, it's slipped the attention of NSC that the aforementioned Gertrude Weaver, newly crowned oldest person on Earth, died on Monday, a mere six days after being crowned Queen of the Pensioners. Gutted.

Oooo, I had her too (in the draw, not in the physical sense)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here