Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

D

Deleted member 2719

Yes, Murray has been terrible since we re-signed him, but I'm sure he has appreciated all the support you have offered [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You know me mate, it's all been motivational.

Murray loves to prove people wrong it's is bred in his mentality, it just he is not so motivated to rise to it now, maybe he should be on a monthly contract!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Why not being on Gyokeres instead of Kayal and change the formation for the last few minutes.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
look what haapened that year! We made the FA Cup Final. Can't remember what else happened....

Liverpool beat Man Utd in the Football League Cup.

D

Deleted member 2719

Come on Albion, much more positive performance since the subs.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Massively frustrated that Andone didn't play from the start.

I reckon we could be a really good PL side if we were allowed to play for ninety minutes and not just the last 20.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol

I reckon we could be a really good PL side if we were allowed to play for ninety minutes and not just the last 20.

Absolutely agree. He single handedly ages energy and moves up higher up the field. He really should be starting every game. Has the potential to be one of the best strikers in the league IF given the chance.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

Murray's been showing his age for a while now. Baffled how Andone has not been starting lately

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Murray's been showing his age for a while now. Baffled how Andone has not been starting lately

attachment.php

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here