Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dominic Solanke

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
ni idea but he is age 21 . Not a 16/17 year old.

Appearances vs goals means nothing though if they're mostly 2 minute cameo sub appearances (which they are)

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Appearances vs goals means nothing though if they're mostly 2 minute cameo sub appearances (which they are)

just looked

has had 6 starts
21 times off the bench

Sounds prolific for the U23 and done ok England youth.

Not sure translates like the Palace fans seem to be thinking.

Could be ok but very much a risk if you ask me

**edit .... also played in noddy dutch league and did ok.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Batshuayi rejected Palace in 2016 despite their offer being accepted by his club Marseille.

I also read that Tammy Abraham has a clause in his contract where he can terminate his loan move if a Prem club comes in for him, and that Wolves are frontrunners, so that's not going to happen either.

Parrish has played a blinder here. Hodgson must be seething.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
pikey is as racist as ****** or paki.

Since when did being a thieving Irish scumbag become a race?

Best give yourself a ban for putting the word on a public forum on t'internet then. Or type it as p***y, so as not to offend sensitive souls.

Stupid statement

No. No it isnt. The reason is this: ****** is a derivation of "negre" or "negroe" both meaning black. "Paki" is a shortened verb for "Pakistani" which names a citizen of Pakistan and is a pejorative term used as abuse...although, in Pakistan, is as common as "Brit"' is in the rest of the world to describe a British citizen.

Pikey is believed to stem from the period after the English civil war when unemployed pikemen were prone to robbery rather than starving or , alternatively, from "turnpikeys" i.e highwaymen who lurked at crossroads or "turnpikes".

The difference being that two abusive terms describe a situation of birth and the other a situation of choice. Pikey is NOT a race. Hence it cannot be racist to use the term. Unless...you are a dolt.

What a lemon! I would go and educate yourself before making such stupid statements.

F*CK off you boring pikey c*nt

A successful conviction of a racist hate crime using that word.

https://metro.co.uk/2007/12/13/pikey-is-now-a-race-hate-word-583752/

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Reports that CP deal has fallen through because of his lack of match fitness.

Someone with a longer term view will step up

Deal off. How did they not know this or about his muscle injury?

Time wasters

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Scored 1 goal in 21 Premiership games for Liverpool with all that creativity behind him in the team.
What makes him such a target with lower Premiership clubs without that kind of creativity, it appears he has failed to impress the Liverpool manager The same manager who dumped very quickly Benteke and Sakho

Yep. Big club syndrome. Not good enough imho.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Or deal off because Liverpool found out that Palace are skint?

Or could Palace have discovered that he has signed a pre-contract with us to join in the summer on a perm?

It would be absolutely hysterical if that is the case as Parrish was gushing about Solanke pre-Window as if the deal was done!

Brilliant entertainment once again.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Or could Palace have discovered that he has signed a pre-contract with us to join in the summer on a perm?

It would be absolutely hysterical if that is the case as Parrish was gushing about Solanke pre-Window as if the deal was done!

Brilliant entertainment once again.
I'm happy with either situation. However you look at it, Palace once again have EGG all over their FACE.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
pure guess on my part but maybe Liverpool want a loan deal with buy clause at end of season & palace could not be sure to have any money even after the prem pays out

If Liverpool are willing to sanction a loan surely it can only be fitness or financial reasons Palace pulled out of the deal , so either long term injury , loan fee or transfer fee on a loan/buy deal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here