Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Looking forward to seeing over 1,000 fans at Bournemouth in the Carabao Cup!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I couldn't get tickets for the league game and decided to get some away action when the Arsenal tickets sold out long before I got the chance to buy.

I'm really looking forward to it.

Whilst loyalty points are a consideration, it's mostly because I can't do very many away days for financial reasons, so I need to take every possible chance.

Hopefully, there'll be enough opportunities to satisfy me this season and I'm looking forward to seeing all the Carabao cup games for the first time in a few years. Hopefully, next season won't be as much as a binfest, regardless of what division we're in.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Penzance to Newcastle would be fun wouldn't it :) I might put an application in for bonus loyalty points for that one :lolol:

Indeed. I managed Barnsley away when I was living just outside Camborne, and that was far enough!

You might be able to fly from Newquay, but most domestic flights seemed to stop as soon as the football season started when I was down there. Not sure if that's changed.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Deviant fans harvesting loyalty points annoys me much more than it should. C'est la vie and all that, but it does irk me that fans who might want to actually go to a game can't because the harvesters have bought up the tickets.

Tickets for the cup match were on sale for at least a week before they sold out.If you didn't have enough points to get tickets at the first on sale date then it's probably because you are not a regular away fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Tickets for the cup match were on sale for at least a week before they sold out.If you didn't have enough points to get tickets at the first on sale date then it's probably because you are not a regular away fan.

What are you on about ?

As stated in another post my dislike of sneaky loyalty harvesters has nothing to do with me going to games.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Wrong. I know someone who returned from holiday on the Friday, who couldn't get a ticket (the day after they went on sale). This person goes to every game, home and away. They were gutted because the tickets went on sale a day earlier than originally stated, so being away meant they didn't know, or they would've rung up.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Utter nonsense. They sold out on the second day. Take a look at the thread Bozza linked to on the first page of this one.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Rather than all the hysterical bedwetting, how about we cross this particular bridge when we come to it? I fully expect there to be full houses on both Friday and Tuesday night's in Bournemouth, and I am looking forward to both matches.

:whistle:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Dorset police tweeted there were 652 Brighton fans tonight, when over 1300 tickets were sold.
700 people cheated their fellow fans.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
As annoying as it is, I actually don't blame the fans who bought the tickets for the points.

It's the club and their ill thought out loyalty system that should be answering questions here.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
As annoying as it is, I actually don't blame the fans who bought the tickets for the points.

It's the club and their ill thought out loyalty system that should be answering questions here.

Why is it ill thought out.

The main issue is the £10 ticket. So do you really want a minimum of £30 a game to discourage people just buying for the points.

Alternatively whats your solution.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here