Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jose Izquierdo

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He did touch the ball - made a lay of football on the left wing...

Apr 14, 2016
What a joke of a thread.

March and Knockaert have fully deserved to keep their starting positions and were playing well throughout the second half – and then you're criticising a player who didn't get a touch?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Jeez this must be the dumbest thread I've ever seen on NSC. How can anyone criticise a player that was on the pitch for barely 20 mins and wasn't passed the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Jeez this must be the dumbest thread I've ever seen on NSC. How can anyone criticise a player that was on the pitch for barely 20 mins and wasn't passed the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I wanted was for someone to confirm whether he had or had not actually touched the ball. It was not meant to be a critique of his abilities as a professional footballer.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
What a joke of a thread.

March and Knockaert have fully deserved to keep their starting positions and were playing well throughout the second half – and then you're criticising a player who didn't get a touch?
Agreed. March is the man he has to displace and he has played very well so far this season.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
£13 + Million for an off the bench option seems a tad luxurious. He's either not quite as good as the scouts/recruitment team thought or CH is being a tad negative.
You know how CH works....cautious with introducing new players, and doesn't drop players who've had good games, so no way Knockaert and Solly weren't going to start tonight. His chance will come.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We lost our shape and heads completely after Bournemouth took the lead, he had no chance to shine. Never looked capable of getting anything after 2-1 as we stopped playing as a team. Worrying that we looked so clueless in the last 15

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
All I wanted was for someone to confirm whether he had or had not actually touched the ball. It was not meant to be a critique of his abilities as a professional footballer.

Maybe it could have been asked in the match thread?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here