Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Love to have him if he wasn't so injury prone. It's a no from me

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I cant see Dwight Gayle being a target for 4 reasons

1. There is doubt over his ability at PL level
2. As stated he misses too much of the season out through injury, EVERY YEAR
3. Look at the physical stature of the players who failed medicals recently. There is obviously a physical type that we are chasing and Gayle doesn't seem to resemble that
4. He was looked at in the past when he was at Peterborough and nothing came of it back then

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Not good enough and not a player I would ever like to see in a Brighton shirt. There's something too much of the Palace about him, and not just because he played for them.

Oh get a life! I don't care about a player's provenance, if he looks like a gypsy, or spent too much of his life in Croydon, only about his ability as a footbller.

Still need to be convinced though that Dwight Gayle is any improvement on what we already have.

Last edited:

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
I know nothing. I have a feeling. It makes far more sense to invest in young talent which will make a profit IF we get relegated. Gayle will cost more in the longer run not least because of missed game time with dodgy hamstrings.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Be better off going for Dwight Yorke.

FIVESTEPS

Nov 3, 2014
Glen Murray is a great fan of Gayle,said he was one of the best he had played with and how strong he was on the ball,couldn't understand why Palace sold him.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Would not be pleased at signing Gayle. Does not have a great record in the Premier League and regularly injured. Also, if Newcastle are having issues but hoping to sell him to bring in others, it doesn't suggest they rate him that highly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here