Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace, almost feel sorry for them.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
He may not be your cup of tea but 70 Prem goals in 170-odd matches and 12 in 32 for Belgium suggests he has been effective over the last 5-6 years at the top level.

I'm also surprised the Hodgson hasn't been able to sort him out.

The manager that had Harry Kane taking corners for England?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Forgive me but isn't that list of season long injures the equivalent of us losing Sidwell, Skalak, Krul, Baldock and Goldson.

Shirley palace weren't reliant on those names to be ever present AND stay in the Premier League.

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Forgive me but isn't that list of season long injures the equivalent of us losing Sidwell, Skalak, Krul, Baldock and Goldson.

Shirley palace weren't reliant on those names to be ever present AND stay in the Premier League.

They do have an awful injury list but it seems if they get Ha Ha back they will be okay.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They do have an awful injury list but it seems if they get Ha Ha back they will be okay.

I genuinely don't know where those players are in the palace pecking order.
I accept losing back ups for the season is difficult if your starters then have a slight problem.

But come on, any list that is football related and starts with Connor Wickham and ends with the fella on the right:-

depositphotos_161224078-stock-photo-elderly-soccer-player-and-a.jpg

has to be more for comedy than sympathy.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Anything terrible happening to any team that isn't us is fine by me. Ok there are certain permutations where this isn't the case where I don't want teams below us to get any kind of result, but broadly that is and always will be my position, barring us becoming an even more dominant force than Man City currently are and wanting to beat the best possible team the opposition could muster.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Very happy with any situation which stops their gloating goons coming on to NSC.

So sorry for them ? No.
My thoughts exactly regarding their GOONS. So much better on here without their bullshit.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Haha hasn't missed much, and Sako isn't even injured (according to Palace medical team and Roy), he just doesn't want to play.

His wife has had complications with their unborn child, but they’ve had the baby now, hopefully Mum and baby will be ok.
But don’t let the facts get in the way of some Palace bashing .

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Just what I've read on your own forums.

It’s on there about the baby as well, maybe you chose to ignore this in your rush to tell your fellow fans the “news”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here