Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leo Ulloa [IS BACK]

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Finally pulled my finger out to look at Leicester's 'but they made 10 changes' squad.

Who out of:-

Gray
Iheanacho
Vardy
&
Mahrez or Diabaté

Who would you have dropped to make way for Leo?

You've got to be a bit silly to join these dots.
I don't for one minute dispute the fact he'll leave, but not because he's been left out today.

Left out pretty much all season - Yes of course he'll leave sooner rather than later.
Left out today - So :shrug:

His last appearance was away to Watford on Boxing day where he came on as sub. Has made the bench regularly, just not always come on.

He didn't feature at all against Fleetwood, but did in the League Cup, so you can surmise that Leicester have prevented the player being cup tied for this transfer window.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Spotted at the training ground this afternoon if you happen to believe Twitter.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Hopefully he will arrive in to the box just as his penalty attempt re enters the atmosphere ! I’d love to see him back .

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
According to my Leicester connection Leo’s daughter is quite sick (cancer) and he thinks that’s been a factor in his availability.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
According to my Leicester connection Leo’s daughter is quite sick (cancer) and he thinks that’s been a factor in his availability.

I really hope this isn’t true, how awful for Leo and his wife as well as his daughter.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here