Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
A whole second better than Seb!Go Lewis :thumbsup:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Is Vettel going to be punished for driving alongside Hamilton and deliberately ramming him I wonder?

Has to be, regardless whether the preceding incident was Hamilton's fault, I expect a severe penalty for what he has just done, maybe starting from the back of the grid next race. That was serious road rage.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
This will be going into race mode lockdown in 3 hours , if you fancy a tinker then now is the time .

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
I think the racing this weekend is going to be just a sideline to everything else. Will be interesting to see the relative strengths between Mercedes, Ferrari, and Red Bull on this track. But there's more interest off the track:

McLaren > ditch Honda, sign with Renault for 2018 onwards
Toro Rosso > ditch Renault, sign with Honda for 2018 onwards
Sainz > leaves STR on loan to Renault for 2018 onwards (rumours it could happen as early as Malaysia this year, *if* Renault can reach agreement on contract severance package for Palmer)

and also ... will Kubica find a drive for 2018? Rosberg has announced today that he's joined the team managing his comeback, and there's speculation that Williams are interested. Which makes Massa's recent comments that he doesn't want to stay with Williams as the "last resort" choice quite interesting when you read between the lines. It suggests Williams have at least one other driver they're chasing and Massa feels his position is vulnerable.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Final race showdown with Skyball!

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

I would say that it will come down to the talent driver in which case you would be favorite with Verstappen v my Stroll , interesting format , my lazy approach of 5 races each driver contracts have ultimately cost me oodles of pointage , well done to Hassocks .

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
I would say that it will come down to the talent driver in which case you would be favorite with Verstappen v my Stroll , interesting format , my lazy approach of 5 races each driver contracts have ultimately cost me oodles of pointage , well done to Hassocks .
Verstappens contract ended, now have Hulkenburg in his place.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Just got it!

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Is this happening again this season???

Good question. If [MENTION=12422]Taybha[/MENTION] isn't interested in setting one up, I'm happy to (already created one for my office anyway, another one to look after won't be a huge stretch :laugh:)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Good question. If [MENTION=12422]Taybha[/MENTION] isn't interested in setting one up, I'm happy to (already created one for my office anyway, another one to look after won't be a huge stretch :laugh:)

go for it . :thumbsup:

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Good question. If [MENTION=12422]Taybha[/MENTION] isn't interested in setting one up, I'm happy to (already created one for my office anyway, another one to look after won't be a huge stretch [emoji23])
Sounds good

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
OK, created a league for us.

Private league: "North Stand Chat"
Password: BINFEST18 (I know, very original, huh?)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here