Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Live stream of today's game

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I want to watch the WBA game in Spain where should I ,look to find out if it is on TV not a stream

I doubt it will be on tv here BG but if you have Mobdro on your phone, it will be on Sportklub 5 which is a croation channel, the comms will be in forish, but stream is normally very good as long as you have a decent wifi connection.

Mobdro is really easy to use, and they were advertisong the West Brom game during todays game.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sorry - once again, we can not allow links to live streaming of Albion games on here due to the risk of action being taken against the user posting the link and/or NSC itself.

All Premier League games are televised somewhere or other and online streams are likely to be available if you look in the right places. That's all we can say.
Thank for the PM, much appreciated.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
I want to watch the WBA game in Spain where should I ,look to find out if it is on TV not a stream

LiveOnSat.com ; http://liveonsat.com/los.soc_br_eng_ALL.php

Scroll down to Saturday 9th September, Brighton v WBA.
TV stations covering the match are shown on the right.
At the moment only NBC are listed but that's because it's a fortnight away - they'll be loads more channels appearing as the date gets closer.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
It really amazes me in this day and age, that 1) people take no notice of the 'do not post thread streams'. 2) have no idea how to use Goggle search. 3) have never heard of Kodi/Raspberry Pi boxes and relevant add on's. You wait, in 2 weeks time there will be the same old cry......'anyone got a stream'!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
It really amazes me in this day and age, that 1) people take no notice of the 'do not post thread streams'. 2) have no idea how to use Goggle search. 3) have never heard of Kodi/Raspberry Pi boxes and relevant add on's. You wait, in 2 weeks time there will be the same old cry......'anyone got a stream'!

I have access to a Kodi unit, but i can never find a working stream on it.It only ok if you know where to look, and sadly i don't.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003

It amazes me that certain posters seem to think every other poster or reader of NSC should be expected to spend hours every day reading NSC, thereby allowing them to recall every single thread that was ever posted.

It's easy if you know what you're doing. A lot of people don't know what they are doing, hence the posts!

Horse.jpg

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Never mind pal, not everyone can be, as on the ball as you. :rolleyes:

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Shame.

Well I can recommend the NBC Sports pass anyway. Perfect HD stream without ads that you can stream on any device or Chromecast to your TV. And they show every game.

The money you pay for the season is less than the monthly cost for Sky Sports, which only has a handful of games each week, so it's a no brainer

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Any chance you can post a link? Ive looked for 20 mins and cant find the pass.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Need to invent a code worded PM network for streams, that way Bozza/NSC can't get in trouble and everyone is happy :)

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Going fishing for roach down the STREAM, anyone who needs bait or tips drop me a PM?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
From now on, 'anyone know any streams showing todays game' in code language is 'What time is university challenge on at? I'm starting to feel horny'

Also ........after I have sent you a link.......DON'T keep messaging me its stopped.....Im watching the game and have ' the knowledge' to find another stream if mine stops.......I'm not on NSC chewing the shit and im not going to wipe your arse and send a new stream,

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Also ........after I have sent you a link.......DON'T keep messaging me its stopped.....Im watching the game and have ' the knowledge' to find another stream if mine stops.......I'm not on NSC chewing the shit and im not going to wipe your arse and send a new stream,

Eh? Does that happen?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here