Devil :)

(from a south Londoner)

Seek thy salvation.

Dandyman

In London village.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
There are two other houses of fans in my street. Can anyone else beat that ?

Plus at least two others I know in Balham.

Truely the gateway to the South.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Dalston for 10 years, now Walthamstow with a growing posse - 7 at the last count. Meet at the Coppermill Arms with kids and annual seagulls picnics at st. James Park

rool

Jul 10, 2003
The Shortlands Tavern has reinvented itself quite nicely over the last 12 months or so and is within reasonable walking distance - result!

I can often be found in there surrounded by Brazilian ladies ha ha. I have only known it since it was refurbished but hear it was a bit of a dive before.
It's about three minutes from my place and I only need to cross the road and keep to the pavement opposite to find my way home.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Any other London based fans travelling down tomorrow by train and concerned about not getting back to London in time for last tubes? Im in Harrow and looking for anyone wanting to split an Uber fair or alternatively wonder whether any of you nice chaps have a space in the car headed remotely in my direction for the journey home? Cheers all.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
I'm in deptford. There's another around here, too.

I'll be going tomorrow and am worried about the trains. Hopefully 4 goals inside normal time will mean the 90th minute sprint will get me home in reasonable time.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here