Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keep Calm and Carry On

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Yes, we were absolutely rancid last night and lucky to get away with only a 3-1 defeat and yes, we've not really played well for a little while but now is not the time for panic. We will never get a better opportunity than this for PL football, I know I'd rather be in our position than Huddersfields, and we need to get back to basics of what has got us into this unbelievable position in the first place. Hard work, team work, organisation and team spirit.

Now is not the time for panic, we need to stick together, show the players our support and we will soon return to winning ways.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Just finished re-watching the Birmingham game as a pick-me-up.Didn't think I'd gone quite that berserk,or could still jump like that!Onwards and ever upwards.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
We need to stay calm and take each gave as it comes. We also need to remember last year and that every point and every goal matters. I believe we may need more than 90 points this year. Therefore we can't start thinking we will be ok if we win our home games. We need to get something at places like Brentford.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
We haven't lost away to southern teams away from home this season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've got the Tuesday @ 11:34 slot for my version of the 'things aren't as bad as they seem' thread.

Does anyone want to change, afternoons are good for me.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
There should be no reason to panic, of course not, we're in an absolutely amazing position the likes of which only a handful of teams in the history of the championship have ever been in .

BUT....

IF we don't go up from here it will be a collapse of historic proportions, unseen in the history of the championship etc..etc, and is going to be bloody awful and god knows how we'll all pick ourselves up next season....

which I suppose is something to panic about a bit :) at the very least it does keep us all on edge a bit....

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
After last night's shambles, I got to work early this morning to be confronted by a couple of my colleagues, who are QPR, basically asking what the hell happened.
No mickey taking ensued, I just said can't explain ???

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
After last night's shambles, I got to work early this morning to be confronted by a couple of my colleagues, who are QPR, basically asking what the hell happened.
No mickey taking ensued, I just said can't explain ???

Huddersfield were GOOD.....We were BAD. It happens. Move on.:ascarf::thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here