Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Miller Bolanos

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I thought the 60 days was.on Calleri or have we got a 60 day deadline on this one too

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
the letter shown at the start of this thread, with the bid details says 60 days and the letter is dated 12 November, so 60 days from then according to the letter

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
the letter shown at the start of this thread, with the bid details says 60 days and the letter is dated 12 November, so 60 days from then according to the letter
Timing makes sense if calleri turns us down there's another week for bolanos. Then onto other targets.....

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I'd forgotten all about the letter at the start of the thread. Seems so odd that the letter was out there and the press have only just picked up on it

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
No idea, just making a comment, none of us know anything which creates the excitement of these threads.

Considering the letter is dated in November I would have thought they would have decided one way or the other on whether to accept or not.

reckon this deal is further down the line than we think, and Calleri was a smoke screen.

All guesswork as usual of course

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Considering the letter is dated in November I would have thought they would have decided one way or the other on whether to accept or not.

reckon this deal is further down the line than we think, and Calleri was a smoke screen.

All guesswork as usual of course

60 days to tout him around for a better offer. I have a feeling we're close to this being a done deal. Dunno why, but interesting few days ahead.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
So is the Twitter and press activity today just that someone has found the start of this thread? If the 60 days means anything we are a week or so away from that expiring. How many pages for this one then?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Football Equador just tweeted:
Miller Bolaños podría estar fichando por el Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club de Inglaterra

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here