NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Warren dodged a bullet:-

Walace Souza Silva

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
Known to have a bad attitude problem though which makes me doubt this. He allegedly refused to play for HSV as the manager wanted him to play in a different position

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Wallace-and-Gromit-Football-Kit.jpg

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Known to have a bad attitude problem though which makes me doubt this. He allegedly refused to play for HSV as the manager wanted him to play in a different position

Might not be totally fair to judge him on that as there have been big problems at Hamburg for a while. Quite reminiscent of Sunderland actually, they’ve been threatening to go down for years and finally did this season.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Google translate :

"When he was dismissed, Walace received polls from Fiorentina, Sporting and Brighton. Now the talks are still considered incipient with others interested in hiring the wheel. The plan, however, is to continue in Europe. The operation that led Walace from Porto Alegre to Hamburg handled around 10 million euros (R $ 33 million at the time). The Grêmio had 10% of future sales in"

Make sense to you.?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sign him up. Any Brazilian with one letter wrong is always decent - see Willian, Malcom, Allison.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I got excited thinking this was about Rosa Wallace joining us.
Who's she?

I'm just glad it's not the big I am, give me the ball even though I'm useless, dirty, cheating if you go near me I'll fall over after kicking you, twatfaced little shit & now Wednesday reject Ross Wallace.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Even after the impressive 'foot like a ...' this video would suggest he's very much a Hughton midfielder.
Break up play get the ball out wide.

All we need now if a poster who has family that are Hamburg S/T holders who say he's the business, and we're away.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
https://twitter.com/HSVsphera/status/1005712439072165888
More
Leo en varios medios que el Brighton está interesado en Walace. Les aclaro: Walace NO PUEDE JUGAR EN LA PREMIERE LEAGUE porque no tiene pasaporte comunitario y porque no ha jugado con la selección de Brasil el 75% de partidos exigido en los 2 últimos años. Infórmense mejor...
Translated from Spanish by Microsoft
I read in several media that the Brighton is interested in Walace. I clarify: Walace can not play in the PREMIERE LEAGUE because he has no community passport and because he has not played with the Brazilian team the 75% of matches demanded in the last 2 years. Learn better...

cant join...passport issue etc

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
More
Leo en varios medios que el Brighton está interesado en Walace. Les aclaro: Walace NO PUEDE JUGAR EN LA PREMIERE LEAGUE porque no tiene pasaporte comunitario y porque no ha jugado con la selección de Brasil el 75% de partidos exigido en los 2 últimos años. Infórmense mejor...
I read in several media that the Brighton is interested in Walace. I clarify: Walace can not play in the PREMIERE LEAGUE because he has no community passport and because he has not played with the Brazilian team the 75% of matches demanded in the last 2 years. Learn better...

:down:

It would have been great to have a coloured fella in the middle of the park...

...with a white arm.

DfUCIJ5WAAA_4D4.jpg

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
More

It will be a work permit issue, unless he somehow qualifies for a Portuguese passport like a lot of Brazilians do. Also as Brazil are a top 10 ranked FIFA team he’d only have to play in 30% of their games over a two year period to qualify. The percentage of games required goes up the lower the FIFA ranking.

Watford managed to get a work permit for Richarlison who has never played full international football so we might have a chance.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It will be a work permit issue, unless he somehow qualifies for a Portuguese passport like a lot of Brazilians do. Also as Brazil are a top 10 ranked FIFA team he’d only have to play in 30% of their games over a two year period to qualify. The percentage of games required goes up the lower the FIFA ranking.

Watford managed to get a work permit for Richarlison who has never played full international football so we might have a chamce.
:smile:

NSC bipolartastic.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
William?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here