Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Maty Ryan

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
What an addition he's been. Didn't have a great deal to do yesterday, but I always felt supremely confident that he'd deal with anything coming into the box. Must really help in spreading calm through the defence, who I thought were exceptional yesterday. He also seems to have been another in the long list of great characters that we've brought in over the past few seasons.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
What an addition he's been. Didn't have a great deal to do yesterday, but I always felt supremely confident that he'd deal with anything coming into the box. Must really help in spreading calm through the defence, who I thought were exceptional yesterday. He also seems to have been another in the long list of great characters that we've brought in over the past few seasons.

Felt exactly the same watching him yesterday.

Just had supreme confidence in him .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Top keeper and character, his enthusiasm and that smile and constantly chivvying up his defence is a joy to watch. Get the feeling he is great mates with Duffy.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Absolutely well on his way to becoming an Albion legend, looking forward to watching him play in the world cup, knowing he is ours.

What a novelty watching the world cup with our players playing cool eh....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here