7-15 Newcastle Tadaawol

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Naps170331.png

There was just the winning nap today:

Westport to Hove - 16:10 Fontwell - Carnsplindle @ 9/2

That brings the winter competition a close to and it really has been an outstanding performance by Cantona's Flying Dropkick who beat the current winning record by over £20. This performance would put him at the top of the national Racing Post Naps Table with a lead over the professionals of nearly £30.

I would like to thank everyone for taking part and as always it has been entertaining watching the performance of our selections.

Here is the Hall Of Fame:

Hall of fame.png

Here is a selection of records attained over the last few years:

The longest sequence of winners is 11 and is held by:

Ernest - 9th to 19th April 2014.

The most amount of seconds is 42 and that is held by:

Tom Hark, Preston Park during the 2015 Summer competition

The longest sequence of losers is 41 held by Last Summer between 21st December 2013 –2nd February 2014

The best priced winner is 66/1 and that is held by:

fat old seagull - 03 December 2016 12:35 Chepstow - Robinroyale

Don't forget that the summer competition starts tomorrow!

The Montreal Bear

Jul 12, 2016
Well done to everyone and especially Cantona's Flying Dropkick what a great result - I hope you made lots of money

The Larkfield Bear beat The Brighton Bear which is a morale victory

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Thanks Bear for all your hard work, a well deserved round of applause.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Well done to everyone and especially Cantona's Flying Dropkick what a great result - I hope you made lots of money

The Larkfield Bear beat The Brighton Bear which is a morale victory

More than a moral victory, I finished the competition with my longest losing sequence. The sunshine and firm going will soon see me right though!

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Thanks for doing this [MENTION=16461]The Brighton Bear[/MENTION] and well done to [MENTION=52]Cantona's Flying Dropkick[/MENTION] on being so far up on credit.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Big cheers to [MENTION=16461]The Brighton Bear[/MENTION] for providing us with another half-year of excellent competition. Nice one!

Respect to all the PLAYERS and congratulations to [MENTION=52]Cantona's Flying Dropkick[/MENTION]. Astounding tipping! We were all toiling in your wake from a long way out, even [MENTION=3837]fat old seagull[/MENTION] who if memory serves managed to pick a 66/1 winner AND a 33/1 winner before vanishing off the radar,hopefully to spend his winnings on a tropical island! Seriously, hope you're OK fella, and hope to see you back tipping a 100/1 winner in the Summer competition! Cheers.

Thanks for the messages.

But some credit is due to [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] who pointed me to some trainers and jockeys.

Westport to Hove

Sep 29, 2013
Quickly glossing over my Leicester style defence of the title, congratulations to and a fantastic effort from' Cantona's flying drop kick ' well deserved winner, brilliant stuff....and fair play to Tom Hark as well, in profit and probably a good enough total to win most seasons ...Thanks BB for all the time and effort....good luck everyone for the summer

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here