Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
OK, so we're down to the final four - the prize of victory is getting ever closer, but two of our contestants are going to have their dreams of a place in the Grand Final shattered at the final hurdle. Semi Final 2 will be between:
[MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION]:
frutos.png

SUBS: Dave Beasant, Vedran Corluka, Thomas Hitzlsperger, Tomas Rosicky, Olivier Giroud
[MENTION=23606]Shatner's Bassoon[/MENTION]:
shatnersbassoon.png

SUBS: Hernan Crespo, Peter Crouch, Dave Watson, Geremi, Kevin Pressman

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
May the best team win, Frutos. I suspect the pressure is getting to you, given that you've started referring to yourself in the third person, as you did on your quarter final thread :wink:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
May the best team win, Frutos. I suspect the pressure is getting to you, given that you've started referring to yourself in the third person, as you did on your quarter final thread :wink:

Haha I'm simply trying to be consistent to all involved and not show any favouritism, even to myself.

I suspect my run in this tournament probably ends here, but as you say may the best team win. :thumbsup:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It's difficult to se past Shatner's Bassoon in this one. Frutos has a good team but Shatner's has a very good one. It's stronger in defense and attack and is beautifully balanced. Sorry Fruty!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
[MENTION=23606]Shatner's Bassoon[/MENTION] advances to the Final by a score of 9-3, which means that [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] will move to the 3rd Place Play-Off.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here