Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodi streams

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
So question for [MENTION=33732]Swillis[/MENTION] or anyone that knows, how do you know when you have to update an app? Is it just when it stops working or is there somewhere online were we can check?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Anybody else having problems with UK Turks? I cant get it to work, it comes up with "playlist error"
Message from UK Turks

Dear Turksters,
As you might be aware over the last few days or so, there has been a so called addon (i use the word very loosely) called Anonymous Group that has taken it upon themselves to copy & paste every single popular addon into their addon without asking for permission & then claiming they are doing it for the Community because we are supposed to be making money every time you guys click on a link which is absolute Rubbish!!
You might say what are you moaning about because the Channels, Movies, Tv Shows are all stolen in the first place & there is no honour among thieves, this might be true but what you have to understand is ive spent over 3 years of my life bringing you guys content which is either hard to find over the internet or you just cant get hold of it, i have made it easier for you guys just to turn your box or your PC on and click on something & you can watch it without disturbance or annoying adverts or popups and if something is not working i always fix, the man hours of my time ive spent i cant get back but i was happy to do it for you guys with no self gain on my part apart from a free kebab here & there lol
Now this Leech has not only copied & pasted the addon but also has published every single addons lists to the public including mine, this i wont TOLERATE so talking with metalkettle i regret to inform UK Turks has been pulled for the time being & other Devs & playlisters will be following suit
I did not want to do this as i was prepared to play the Cat & Mouse game with this frogspawn but after what he has done i have to protect myself, So please dont blame me or mettlekettle if you want to point any fingers point them at Marc Michelli his fb profile is https://www.facebook.com/marcus.michelli?fref=ts
and his group is
https://www.facebook.com/groups/182873125406669/

The following add-ons will also be pulled until “Team Anonymous” is gone:

• NJM Soccer (@njmsoccer)
• The Animal Build (@AnimalsKodi)
• Mats Jukebox (@matsbuilds)
• Cold As Ice (@cold_as_ice)
• Adrian Sports (@adrian141730)
• Team Wookie (@wookie_wizardry)

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Message from UK Turks

Dear Turksters,
As you might be aware over the last few days or so, there has been a so called addon (i use the word very loosely) called Anonymous Group that has taken it upon themselves to copy & paste every single popular addon into their addon without asking for permission & then claiming they are doing it for the Community because we are supposed to be making money every time you guys click on a link which is absolute Rubbish!!
You might say what are you moaning about because the Channels, Movies, Tv Shows are all stolen in the first place & there is no honour among thieves, this might be true but what you have to understand is ive spent over 3 years of my life bringing you guys content which is either hard to find over the internet or you just cant get hold of it, i have made it easier for you guys just to turn your box or your PC on and click on something & you can watch it without disturbance or annoying adverts or popups and if something is not working i always fix, the man hours of my time ive spent i cant get back but i was happy to do it for you guys with no self gain on my part apart from a free kebab here & there lol
Now this Leech has not only copied & pasted the addon but also has published every single addons lists to the public including mine, this i wont TOLERATE so talking with metalkettle i regret to inform UK Turks has been pulled for the time being & other Devs & playlisters will be following suit
I did not want to do this as i was prepared to play the Cat & Mouse game with this frogspawn but after what he has done i have to protect myself, So please dont blame me or mettlekettle if you want to point any fingers point them at Marc Michelli his fb profile is https://www.facebook.com/marcus.michelli?fref=ts
and his group is
https://www.facebook.com/groups/182873125406669/

The following add-ons will also be pulled until “Team Anonymous” is gone:

• NJM Soccer (@njmsoccer)
• The Animal Build (@AnimalsKodi)
• Mats Jukebox (@matsbuilds)
• Cold As Ice (@cold_as_ice)
• Adrian Sports (@adrian141730)
• Team Wookie (@wookie_wizardry)

Thanks mate, not good news though

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I would advise(as I always do) using sportsdevil for now.
[MENTION=318]Captain Sensible[/MENTION]
To check if an app needs updating manually, you just need to keep an eye on the thread on seo-michael, as soon as an update is available he has it on there. A good general rule of thumb is that a repo will auto update but a zip file will not.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I would advise(as I always do) using sportsdevil for now.
[MENTION=318]Captain Sensible[/MENTION]
To check if an app needs updating manually, you just need to keep an eye on the thread on seo-michael, as soon as an update is available he has it on there. A good general rule of thumb is that a repo will auto update but a zip file will not.

Would a manual update (going through the information link on the addons) suffice, or would you need to use the new zip file?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Hi all, totally new to this, where is there that is reputable (I use the term loosely of course) in the Brighton area that I can buy one of these marvelous boxes? I would like to rid myself of the shackles of Sky, and this seems a fairly good option. What type of box/stick is best for a complete novice?!

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Hi all, totally new to this, where is there that is reputable (I use the term loosely of course) in the Brighton area that I can buy one of these marvelous boxes? I would like to rid myself of the shackles of Sky, and this seems a fairly good option. What type of box/stick is best for a complete novice?!

I am a total novice in this field, but apparently it is possible to install the software on your laptop (Windows or Mac) as an alternative to purchasing new hardware. Allegedly.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I bought one off the back of this thread, I had honestly never heard of Kodi before. I've been experimenting with it for a couple of weeks and am finding it quite excellent. I'm sure I'm making huge mistakes along the way, but I have found all the channels I need. In fact Sky Sports and Movies will be coming off my contract now.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon

Just get yourself a fire stick for about £35 and spend a little while loading it and adding the addons and you are sorted. Every channel, film, TV series and Sports channel you can think of.

Last edited:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Trying to watch the world at war 1973 doc-series.
Got decado and the documentary channel but no streams. Even the documentaries on Phoenix list it but no streams.
Any other good documentary channels anyone know about I could try?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Trying to watch the world at war 1973 doc-series.
Got decado and the documentary channel but no streams. Even the documentaries on Phoenix list it but no streams.
Any other good documentary channels anyone know about I could try?

The World At War is listed here (tried a couple of episodes and they worked)

iStream > TV Shows > Genres > War

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
The World At War is listed here (tried a couple of episodes and they worked)

iStream > TV Shows > Genres > War

Tried istream last night but no joy. Can you try episode 1 for me please as i can't get it going

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Tried istream last night but no joy. Can you try episode 1 for me please as i can't get it going

Episode 1 was one that I tried. Started playing OK.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Episode 1 was one that I tried. Started playing OK.
Something wrong with my istream then. Been clicking on loads of different shows and not playing any of them

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Something wrong with my istream then. Been clicking on loads of different shows and not playing any of them
Just tried again. 11 links for it.
Flipped through bits and everything was fine.

Is iStream up to date?
I would try uninstalling it and install again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here