Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Where's Jeremy Corbyn

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
With issues over anti semitism,Brexit and Russian attempts to assissinate people with chemical weapons in our country, where is Jeremy Corbyn. Sends out videos, has others speak for him, but makes no public comments. What sort of potential leader is this, unable to unequivicably denounce the anti semites within his party. Unless its choreographed he's not interested and avoids any potential confrontation with media, hoping for it to blow over. He's not the man for the job, weak, weak, weak,

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
With issues over anti semitism,Brexit and Russian attempts to assissinate people with chemical weapons in our country, where is Jeremy Corbyn. Sends out videos, has others speak for him, but makes no public comments. What sort of potential leader is this, unable to unequivicably denounce the anti semites within his party. Unless its choreographed he's not interested and avoids any potential confrontation with media, hoping for it to blow over. He's not the man for the job, weak, weak, weak,

Russia ?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

If you can find Ernest, you will at least have found Corbyn,s arse.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

Clearly you have a strong opinion on Mr Corbyn, but couldn't his have been stressed on one of the many posts concerning the Labour party leader, or is it just a case of look at me?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

:wink:

exKT17

Nov 27, 2016
Argyll & Bute

Well said.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Even weaker for going along with Brexit. He has been silent for too long. Labor scum. OUT OUT OUT

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Maybe he has something sensible to say about it, so the media aren’t reporting it. I watch a lot of political videos from both side,as I don’t have an elegance to any party and tend to vote on policy. Surpisingly if you do this you will find many videos of Jeremy Corbyn saying many things, quite reasonable things that never get reported on main stream media. I also see Tory videos that are sensible as well, but these are on main stream media, is this because they are the party in power or are the media is deliberately misreporting.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Clearly you have a strong opinion on Mr Corbyn, but couldn't his have been stressed on one of the many posts concerning the Labour party leader, or is it just a case of look at me?

or is it a case of look for Corbyn, he goes missing in a busy and important week and its not highlighted, that says more about him and yourself than my post is about me. He's not a leader and his actions this week have shown this, his response today regarding the anti semites and their activities in his party were an embarassing disgrace. Never mind he can share the responsibility, the shadow foreign secretary is still making jokes about anti semitism today, they simply are something else.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Really ?

Only I watched an interview he did for Jewish News yesterday which fielded a host of difficult questions.

If you are going to start another rudderless thread at least get your facts right.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
"look at me"

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

What a load of absolute nonsense. He has condemned anti-semitism and Russia. I know that doesn’t fit into your narrative just a pity it’s laughably false.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
In hiding sniffing carpet probably as even the Daily Mirror has turned on him with their well researched expose of the Telford child rape murder scandal .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here