beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
:drama:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Wow. Sorry mate, I have enjoyed your posts and always welcome to new members but this is proper self-indulgence.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
As NSC flounces go this is a mere 5/10. Can do better.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Wow. Sorry mate, I have enjoyed your posts and always welcome to new members but this is proper self-indulgence.

I disagree. All I wanted was an explanation as to what was meant by that comment... I didn't get one, which pissed me off.

Someone mentioned me getting upset by NSC. Not at all. I'm laughing at the 'flounceys' and the piss-taking which has ensued! I can take it. What I can't take are throwaway comments which question my morals and motives for being here.

Anyway - carry on slaughtering me.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I disagree. All I wanted was an explanation as to what was meant by that comment... I didn't get one, which pissed me off.

Someone mentioned me getting upset by NSC. Not at all. I'm laughing at the 'flounceys' and the piss-taking which has ensued! I can take it. What I can't take are throwaway comments which question my morals and motives for being here.

Have you read the Bible?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

Fair enough if you had an issue but send the fella a PM

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

You must be single!

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
This thread was supposed to bring some answers to 'What gives?', but at the moment all it's done is raise more questions.

I think you need to think about that long and hard.

What gives?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here