[Music] The Live Music thread

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
British Sea Power playing The Decline in full at Roundhouse on 13th June. Tickets on sale Friday.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
White Fence ticket purchased for Sticky Mike's at the end of the month.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Go for it.

Marvellous.

Via Tirana, January 28th at the Prince Albert. Free entry, starts at 8. We've got support from Aaamouai and rounding the evening out with a DJ set by G of AK/DK.

We sound a bit like this. Or rather, exactly like this:

[MENTION=28372]Tarpon[/MENTION] - we have an average age of 30 and two of us have beards. But I've had mine for ten years, before they got all cool.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
[MENTION=28372]Tarpon[/MENTION] - we have an average age of 30 and two of us have beards. But I've had mine for ten years, before they got all cool.[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmm but what is the beard count as a % of band members?
Like the tune.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Last edited:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Taman Shud were spectacular last night. I had never heard of them before and they had me hooked from the very first piledriving note. Where the hell did they come from? I cannot recommend them highly enough.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Taman Shud were spectacular last night. I had never heard of them before and they had me hooked from the very first piledriving note. Where the hell did they come from? I cannot recommend them highly enough.

A band looking that normal had no right to sound like that.

They are from that London, it's their 2nd Brighton date.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
A band looking that normal had no right to sound like that.

They are from that London, it's their 2nd Brighton date.

Ha! Exactly what I thought. Definitely room for them to get more theatrical should they want to match the visuals to the music. Just ordered the album. Looking forward to their return to Brighton.

Tell you what, £4 for that line-up was an absolute steal. Good to see the show packed out and live music being well supported on a freezing tuesday night.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I wanted to buy their split with Fat White Family last night but my hatred of Fat White's (calling their record label 'Without Consent' - how classy) wouldn't allow me to.)

True story.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
My cousin's son's band Golding are playing a free gig at the Green Door store tonight, along with Twin and Kit Wharton.

Golding recently supported The Orwells on their UK tour in December and got some favorable reviews.

Their EP is here: https://golding.bandcamp.com/

Golding are very good, as are TWIN. Local boys too.

The Vaccines were brilliant on Monday. New stuff sounded great. And it's exactly what you'd expect from The Vaccines.

Didn't know The Strokes were playing again. But I suppose when Julian Casablancas and Albert Hammond Jr. are playing they have to. What a class lineup that is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here