Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Decided not to go today due to the wife not being too well, no question about me ever going as I needed to look after our son.

You can all thank me for it being the best 1st half you've ever seen including apparently one of the best goals!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Fun as this has been, I would now very much like to witness the most boring half of football in history.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
What happened to Murray, presumably injured in the incident leading to Duffy's red?

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Decided not to go today due to the wife not being too well, no question about me ever going as I needed to look after our son.

You can all thank me for it being the best 1st half you've ever seen including apparently one of the best goals!

Hope she feels better soon mada

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Did Duffy actually make contact? I only saw replays at half time on a live stream but it looked like he just motioned at him rather than actually following through.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
What happened to Murray, presumably injured in the incident leading to Duffy's red?

Landed awkwardly, BBC Sussex claiming likely collar bone injury

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
[emoji23]
581a5eed83aa4cdb68c762b02dd9f437.jpg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Follow this internet link someone else mentioned, it’s as good as HD TV with no lag or interruptions. No tedious having to register either:

http://snstream.club/live-4.html

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
It seemed that Duffy wanted to play hookie from the match. You had to know the referee had a small fuse in this volatile match.

play hookie (verb): Skipping school, missing classes, taking as extended lunch, skipping out of work for the day/afternoon just to have fun. If you are going to play hookie once in a while, and I highly recommend that you do, you must do it like a pro_Oct 5, 2017

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
****ing awesome. Watching a stream in a bar in Dubai Airport, getting some odd looks when I keep doing my Hughton fist pumps. Gutted I'm going to have miss the last 10–15 minutes or so for my flight, but hopefully it'll just be 8–0 and down to seven men each by then anyway.

Theres tons more flights out of dubai. You'd be mad to get on your one

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Did Duffy actually make contact? I only saw replays at half time on a live stream but it looked like he just motioned at him rather than actually following through.

Don't think it really matters, tbh. It was incredibly dumb of Shane. In terms of his bad decisions, it's up there with the time Katie Price allegedly stayed the night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here