Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Which NSC poster is most likely to become or already is a serial killer ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I've killed hundreds this weekend. The ant powder I bought on Friday has worked a treat.

One word. Slugs.

:rant::censored:

Dancing on them works, though....:rave:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I wondered why brightonfella hadn't been on here, dishing out his conspiracy stuff (and illiterate, threatening abuse) for a while.

Can't guess the other two......

It's definitely not looney though, he's actually a cuddly little munchkin. Aww, so cute. [emoji182]

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I've never killed more than 1 person at a time. Plus, I respectfully hang around at the scene of the murder just to make sure my target is definitely dead.

I'd like to think of myself as just a casual killer. Cereal killing is taking it to another level, something I'm strongly against.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I'm thinking Chess Club Members , look at the time they have on their hands in between moves to think about things normal god fearin folk wouldn't dare dream .

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
No-one loves me...........

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
If Perseus doesn’t kill people and then take a little part of their brain as a trophy then I would be shocked.

In his defence though, he probably didn’t want to kill them. The voices in his head commanded him to do it to appease the great Pharaoh Imhotep and Will Buckley.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
I would narrow the search to 2 specific threads

- Brexit: where many are just so nasty, tempers get frayed, it gets very personal, that one or two might be nearing the edge....................

- Running: where everyone is just so damned nice to each other and mutually supportive that in one or two cases this must be a cloak for something dastardly...................

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
One word. Slugs.

:rant::censored:

Dancing on them works, though....:rave:

I'm getting quite adept at throwing snails a long way too. They usually smash their shells upon landing, which stops them creeping back. It's my plants v them and I'm winning.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I have 3 candidates.

I've read this both ways:

1. you can think of 3 other NSCers who you think might be candidates for being a serial killer.
2. you are a serial killer and have 3 candidates [victims] lined up.

Ummm, think I'll just keep my head down and see how this progresses ....

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
20a463f582302d7342b07f6d0351e19a--american-psycho-sociopath.jpg

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I have three too...

Badfish
Badfish
Badfish