Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Adding a STH

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
According to nearly everybody on here it is very easy the club will accomodate you while they let a JCL who has never had any connection with the club get to the top of the list and have a ST. Apparently that is the fairest system until your 5 year old reaches the top of the list
Much fairer than the queue jumping you are so keen on.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
According to nearly everybody on here it is very easy the club will accomodate you while they let a JCL who has never had any connection with the club get to the top of the list and have a ST. Apparently that is the fairest system until your 5 year old reaches the top of the list

Still going on and on and on and on.....
And what you have written is true to form, blinkered, trammelled and also contradictory.

'the club will accomodate you while they let a JCL....get to the top of the list'

So they are helping you and the Johnny come lately? Weird reasoning.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings

Tough one, A club has to grow it’s fan base. So any new fan is a JCL surely. Your 5 year old is a JCL.
Start to teach your grandson patience and turn taking. Stick him on the waiting list and by the age of 8 he will have season ticket. Teach him now that he can’t queue jump.
What ever happens to us over the next few seasons, the waiting list will come down or disappear depending on what league we are in. As some have said even if we stay in this league the novelty will wear off. I’m a STH along with my daughter and this maybe our last season. My daughter as children do is more interested in her social life, going out with friends then football. As for me I would like to just attend a few games as and when work will allow. I suspect there are a few more people like me out there, it’s natural turn over

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
*rarely wrong* isn't it ?

Yes, I would admit my mistake but I fear that would weaken my position as the 'one true voice'.
I wouldn't want my acolytes thinking I'm no longer infallible.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

It's only fair that descendants of @BG who are new to the Albion, queue jump adults and kids who've been patiently waiting on the list.

The 5,000 on the waiting list can't possibly be 'true' fans, whereas the @BG clan are special fans.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury

I fail to see how an accident of birth should give someone priority. You, and thousands of others, deserve certain priorities due to your supporting history. Jack has no supporting history and the fact that he is your grandson is irrelevant. He has no more rights than any other 5-year-old, regardless of the supporting history of their forefathers.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
This is a QUALITY thread, by the way. I've been away with slightly patchy network coverage, so I'm only seeing it in all its glory now!

Great job, everyone :clap: :bowdown:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I found out a while back that my grandfather had a season ticket in the early 1930's, surely that alone should mean I am FIRST in the queue for a Spurs ticket ?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am not sure how many times I have to say this but my son has decided that he will enrol Jack as Junior Seagull Plus which will put him on the waiting list. So the problem will be solved.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
34380d6cac39b975b4ce1750cfe0296ec2ff53ab313c9936f1a860ded00fc864.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here