Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Haha Palace!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Not sure you can blame the manager for the back pass or Dann's miss.
I was thinking that. De Boer didn't mis-hit that pass, De Boer didn't miss that open goal. Any sensible, reasonable, vaguely forward-thinking chairman and board would know that and would realise that sacking him would be the ultimate knee-jerk action. Sadly for de Boer though he's at Palace.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
She must have had a crafty bet on Burnley?

betfair.jpg

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Palace need to show there is loyalty in football and stick with Frank. There's more to football than goals, points and entertainment
Absolutely agree - at least until Christmas, but ideally for the whole season to give him chance to really settle in.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Palace players must be really worried.They're obviously not getting a good nights sleep.

cpyawn.jpg

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
That was a terrible game of football. The failures to equalise were top quality though.

Sammy Lee. Can't put my finger on it. That expression on his face. Constipation? Being served a tog turd on a plate? Or just cruel genetics?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Palace need to show there is loyalty in football and stick with Frank. There's more to football than goals, points and entertainment

Absolutely correct. Palace have the chance to show some rare class here, stick with him. It wasn't his back pass. Frank De Feat must stay. Until at least February or so.:wink:

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Although palace had a shedload of efforts on goal, they didn't look very impressive, some of their play was awful. Burnley look very very poor as well on that showing. There would be a few championship teams looking on and fancying playing either of those teams. Best league in the world, it's laughable.

Looked like an average Championship game TBH, or maybe a good Div one game.

:shit:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Did you know Faversham are playing at Wealdstone this coming Saturday?

Know? I have my ticket and a seat on the supporter's club coach!

No, I had no idea. Spooky, eh! :lolol::thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here