Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Brady Dead

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Good riddence you ****ing scum bag.

Are serial killers in like him able get chemotherapy in prison? This would increase the cost to the tax payer to keep this filth alive.

I understand the need to keep him alive for potential links to other crimes however if i was a family member of one of his victims i know i would feel A LOT happier knowing he was no longer breathing on the same planet as me. It would feel like closure. Criminals of such ilk should be kept alive for 5/10 years and then some capital punishment applied (hopefully the most painful)

Capital punishment is just too easy a way out, better for him to live out the misery

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Capital punishment is just too easy a way out, better for him to live out the misery

Yea let him live out 10 years to make sure we can question if need be, then kill him.

It's what the victims family ideally want and i would want him dead. I'd hate to know he was alive. I wouldn't care if he was suffering more being alive.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

Or even better. We study and monitor him to help us gain knowledge on people with a similar mental illness/fantasy to help us learn how to eventually prevent this sort of crime from happening again.

Killing or torturing or even wanting them to have a painful death, in the long run, doesn't really help humanity move forward with this sort of crime. Plus, we're not living in the med-evil times anymore.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Or even better. We study and monitor him to help us gain knowledge on people with a similar mental illness/fantasy to help us learn how to eventually prevent this sort of crime from happening again.

Killing or torturing or even wanting them to have a painful death, in the long run, doesn't really help humanity move forward with this sort of crime. Plus, we're not living in the med-evil times anymore.

100% this - While leaving myself open to the frothy mouthed ones who'll accuse me of being a Brady sympathiser or whatever, have a little read about Brady's upbringing and teenage years, how they will have built the foundations for his later life and how learning from that is a better idea than blind revenge.....

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
As much it is fantastic news he's dead and really hope he died screaming,its such a shame the locations of some of his victims wasn't tortured out of him years ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Not for Keith Bennett's family it isn't. Now they will never find his body.

That piece of scum couldn't even bring himself to reveal to Keith's dying mum where his body was buried. May he rot in hell.

I still regard one of my best "jokes" as "They're cremating Myra Hindley today, shame she's dead."

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
When I was in the police a number of years ago I had the misfortune to attend a course part of which included the tapes of Leslie Ann Downey being tortured and killed. To this day I cannot get them out of my mind. to all the posters that think it is funny to make a joke out of this *******s death try listening to them if you get the chance, you will never joke about it again.
Somebody also posted about innocent people being hung and mentioned James Hanratty. A few years ago DNA proved he most definitely was the killer

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Considering he kept us at the Goldstone for a further year which proved to be pivotal. I think it's a bit harsh to wish him so much grief in the after life.

I respect Brady might have a dark side to him reading some of the posts on here, but we should never forget his role in saving the Albion.

WTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here