Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donald Trump: I'd like to punch protester in the face!

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
except for the Bloomberg scenario. thats where the smart money is going i understand, if Trump continues to gain a lead on Rubio (only candidate with credible broad appeal), Bloomberg will feel compelled to step up, and take a shed load of votes from both republicans and democrats.

Bloomberg would be a very credible alternative - he has the money and the track record as Mayor of New York. On the downside are his age (74) and the fact he is Jewish (as indeed is Bernie Sanders) - it shouldn't make a difference but being America it does unfortunately. He himself said a "short, Jewish divorced billionaire" can't win. I personally don't think he will throw his hat in - I think it's more an attempt to make the others start behaving themselves and concentrating on matters which actually matter to the American voter. As he said - "America deserves better"

Dec 29, 2011
Most people don't seem to have a clue about American politics. Clinton isn't a shoe in vs Trump, Sanders polls better vs trump than Clinton does. Trump doesn't support all out war either, he has the most liberal stance on foreign policy out of and of the republican candidates. He wants to open dialogs with Russia and says America should be involved militarily in the ME apart from to take our ISIS. Hardly sounds like he wants to nuke people like most are making out.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
People voted Cameron in. Don't be so sure that people won't vote this dick in. That's the problem with democracy, the world is full of idiots.

Stumpy Tim

except for the Bloomberg scenario. thats where the smart money is going i understand, if Trump continues to gain a lead on Rubio (only candidate with credible broad appeal), Bloomberg will feel compelled to step up, and take a shed load of votes from both republicans and democrats.

He'll take more from the Democrats though, largely due to his liberal position on gun control and his religion

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Anyway Trump may talk the talk but it was Big JP who walked the walk......

attachment.php

Personally I love seeing a protester get punched :lolol:

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Never underestimate the stupidity of the American voter.

As has been proved before, the stupidity of *some* of the USA electorate knows no boundaries.

They would be pure comedy if it wasn't for the fact they could be responsible for putting this imbecile into the Whitehouse. The guy who was interviewed outside one of Trumps gatherings recently who stated building the wall on the Mexican border to keep out the Chinese is a case in point. Uninformed and stupid is a polite term for these idiots.

Believe it or not, there are some moderate Republicans who are turned off by Trump and his madman rantings. Even if Trump doesn't gain the nomination, the alternatives are equally as crass. If polls are to be believed, many former Republican voters will be swelling the Democratic ranks when November comes. They may not like Hillary Clinton, but many view her as the lesser of two evils. (Assuming she gains the nomination of course which I suspect she will)

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
Nor the absolute arrogance of the British voter eh .......................

Indeed , our electorate would never vote for extremist idiots

CelebBB-head-galloway-590x350.jpg

D

Deleted member 22389

Like or not the Americans find something in Trump they are not getting from any other politicians. May be Trump is speaking for the average American out there, sticking up for his country. He made a note about bringing jobs back from China, what's wrong with that. I wish we would do the same in this country and get some manufacturing back, so not every single damn thing in this country revolves around what happens in the city.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stumpy Tim

Like or not the Americans find something in Trump they are not getting from any other politicians. May be Trump is speaking for the average American out there, sticking up for his country. He made a note about bringing jobs back from China, what's wrong with that. I wish we would do the same in this country and get some manufacturing back, so not every single damn thing in this country revolves around what happens in the city.

Because he hasn't said how he's going to do that? The only way he can is some form of protectionism, which means firms won't be able to use cheap labour in China (or Vietnam etc), and the price of goods will rise. The American citizen will NOT like that at all. Domestically he's full of GUFF.

Interestingly his foreign policy (ignoring the wall for a moment) is more liberal than any other republican candidate. He was anti Iraq war & anti Libya intervention, and he strongly advocates working with Russia to sort out Syria - all positions I can't argue with. So while he would be a disaster for America, he might actually be ok outside domestic policy.

Trump is a goon, but compared to Cruz he's a good option. That's saying something

D

Deleted member 22389

Because he hasn't said how he's going to do that? The only way he can is some form of protectionism, which means firms won't be able to use cheap labour in China (or Vietnam etc), and the price of goods will rise. The American citizen will NOT like that at all. Domestically he's full of GUFF.

Interestingly his foreign policy (ignoring the wall for a moment) is more liberal than any other republican candidate. He was anti Iraq war & anti Libya intervention, and he strongly advocates working with Russia to sort out Syria - all positions I can't argue with. So while he would be a disaster for America, he might actually be ok outside domestic policy.

Trump is a goon, but compared to Cruz he's a good option. That's saying something

I understand what your saying, I just can't understand the hysterics. Even on the radio the presenter said he was terrified at the thought of Trump becoming President, terrified? it's all a bit over the top if you ask me, just like it was when we tried to ban him from this country, where did that get us. Made some of the people in this country look absolutely bloody ridiculous.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I think the 10 second sound clip I heard this morning was "I wanna keep the bay open and chuck the bad guys in there and I wanna build a big wall".

It's like he's ****ing FIVE :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here