Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your top band yo would love to see live

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Seen most of the bands I've ever wanted to see, but would like to have seen The Beatles and The Small Faces. Also would have liked to have seen the original line-up of the Velvet Underground (Cale and Reed had left by the time I saw them) and Genesis while Gabriel was still with them and they were still exciting and creative.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Guided By Voices. I had tickets for them a few years ago at the Ally Pally but they cancelled. .....and now they've split up again.

XTC would be nice, but that ain't gonna happen.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
That is a great call. Saw them live dozens of times. They were so good live, especially as Mr Partridge was supposedly crippled by stagefright.

I didn't see them dozens of times, but I saw them on 3 or 4 occasions, and they were excellent.

I am getting White Music out right now.

boik

I didn't see them dozens of times, but I saw them on 3 or 4 occasions, and they were excellent.

I am getting White Music out right now.

Were you at the Top Rank in 79 or 80 when the PA failed and they improvised an acoustic set for a while? That was a great gig. Best I ever saw was their "Christmas Party" at the Music Machine where they played for what seemed like hours. Must have played every song they knew!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here