Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Haha Palace!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Sadly, these are the type of fixtures they started winning at the end of last season. They need to repeat that or else they're going to be in a pretty poor position when they visit fortress Amex. Listening to the commentary today, Palace's rivals just need to mark Benteke out the game and stop Scott Dann scoring (which Burnley did by the skin of their teeth).

True, but on the other hand, they've beaten Liverpool the last couple of seasons, and failed to do so this season, so...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So Palace are the only side in the PL yet to score a goal [emoji38]ol:

Love that their supporters have started to call their manager 'Frank De Feat' :ffsparr:
Love it.

And they have Dougie Greedman as director of football.

[emoji38]ol:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Pointless thread

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
True, but on the other hand, they've beaten Liverpool the last couple of seasons, and failed to do so this season, so...

Indeed. The concern for every Brighton fan though is whether or not Frank The Bore will still be manager when they visit us in November? I can see Palace trying to lure Alladyce out of retirement with a £5m+ contract until the end of the season in a desperate attempt to stay up.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Darzet Eagle on BBS says

"My mood is shit
Game was shit
Finishing is shit
Players are shit
Manager is shit
Board is shit
Ground is shit
Goals is shit
This thread is shit
This post is shit
BBS is shit
I am shit
Everything is shit
Happy chappie!"

:lol:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
After we drew a blank v Watford several people pointed out the record of no team that failed to score in the first three games has ever been relegated.

Anyone know the record for teams not scoring in their first four games?
Teams that failed to score in their first four games would be teams that failed to score in their first three.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Frank De boer was a world class footballer and will be a massive success at palace, given time. He should definitely not be sacked.

We should stand together with our friends at selhurst and fight for Frank

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Sadly, these are the type of fixtures they started winning at the end of last season. They need to repeat that or else they're going to be in a pretty poor position when they visit fortress Amex. Listening to the commentary today, Palace's rivals just need to mark Benteke out the game and stop Scott Dann scoring (which Burnley did by the skin of their teeth).

A couple of poor results seems to turn into toxic form at Palace. Last year's season-saving upturn in fortune followed the international break where Big Sam was able to get them drilled and cohesive. Hopefully de Boer hasn't been able to wave a similar magic wand at his "World Class" players.

They also failed to cash in on their annual banker against Liverpool

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Frank De boer was a world class footballer and will be a massive success at palace, given time. He should definitely not be sacked.

Stand together and fight for Frank

I can understand why you are positive, kudos to you but this is delightful for us Brighton fans.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I can understand why you are positive, kudos to you but this is delightful for us Brighton fans.

Palace need to show there is loyalty in football and stick with Frank. There's more to football than goals, points and entertainment

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here