Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kenneth Zohore

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Chris Hughton went to see him in the flesh ten days ago. We haven't made an offer. Enough said?

Maybe you're missing the word 'yet'? From reports, it seems they value him at more than Albion want to pay, which is not the same as saying Albion don't fancy him.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Going to Everton according to Daily Mail.

From this bit?

KENNETH ZOHORE (CARDIFF CITY) - HULL, BRIGHTON AND EVERTON

Hull had an £11m bid rejected for the striker, 23, while Brighton proposed £12m plus add-ons. Everton are keen too.

Unless ive missed an update?

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
What is clear is that having left it so ridiculously late we will now have to massively overpay to sign someone like Zohore, who is wanted by their current club. After all, why would Cardiff want to sell? They're top of the Championship. Selling their main striker at this point would show a huge lack of ambition. So the only way they will is if a club bids far more than he's really worth. If we'd tried to sign him in June we would probably have got him at half the price.

Well, we didn't intentionally leave it late by trying to sign players with heart defects...

the six(?) players we've signed so far have nil experience of playing in England, let alone the Premier League. Why are doing the same with strikers ? Deeney would be a great signing, alongside a.n. other more mobile youngster......Jose perhaps ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sorry, perhaps I've misunderstood.

You hope we miss out on a striker Chris Hughton clearly wants to sign to make our football team better?

If it's who CH wants, fair enough even if he is probably number 11 or 12 on our pre promotion list. (Pure guess on how far down our list we have gone btw, but it's not 1 or 2 I think I can safely say) If we'd gone for this player at the end of May I suggest we might have got him for around 2 or 3 million tops.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If it's who CH wants, fair enough even if he is probably number 11 or 12 on our pre promotion list. (Pure guess on how far down our list we have gone btw, but it's not 1 or 2 I think I can safely say) If we'd gone for this player at the end of May I suggest we might have got him for around 2 or 3 million tops.

There isn't a contracted striker on the planet any Premier League side would be able to sign for 2 to 3 million tops.

BN1Matty

Aug 19, 2017
Yes he is. Rhodes and Forestieri on the bench for Wednesday, Bamford is on Middlesbrough's bench as is Chris Martin for Derby - no Darren Bent in the squad!

Forestieri would like to see him at the albion, but I'd love a big name up front. 2 x strikers and we can stay in this division

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Looks to me like it will be Zohore and Niasse, neither look prolific but I'll put my trust in the club.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here