Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two Players Who Will Hold Us Back This Season

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
These kind of websites get 14 year olds to write for them for nothing with the draw of 'possible payment' after a certain number of articles/clicks and it 'looking great on your CV'. I expect they get things wrong on purpose to generate more clicks and get some mo' o' dat $weet, $weet ad revenue. None of their 'writers' know anything that is even worth writing down but the owners don't give a shit about how diabolical their content is as long as the clicks keep coming.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
article-2216654-1577C7C4000005DC-685_468x286.jpg

What a rancid pile of badger sputum that "article" is. Sounds like a piss-poor version of Brendans "in these 3 envelopes are the names of 3 players who will let us down this year" bobbins from a few years back.

An utter waste of bandwidth.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
T'is a shame we're not allowed to start a thread entitled:-

Two Posters Who Will Hold Us Back This Season

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
"welcoming new faces from the second tier of German football"
I think that is a bit of a stretch, yes, technically Ingolstadt are now in the second tier but they weren't when they played there. And they were their best two players. What a pile of doodoo.

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
It has *premiership* in the URL so they know nothing.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Think he showed us he is quite capable of doing that from the turn of the year.

Not only Dunk reduced his ratio of yellow cards from that point. CH was responsible for the reduction in yellow cards for that period onwards by action he took which then stopped a lot of the unnecessary ''dissent bookings''

As for the OP - I can assure him that CH won't be taking advice from the source he quoted. He has far more experience in football that the author of that article. He knows the players he works with better than the author does and most importantly, he know the rules of football better than the author of that article seems to

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
These kind of websites get 14 year olds to write for them for nothing with the draw of 'possible payment' after a certain number of articles/clicks and it 'looking great on your CV'. I expect they get things wrong on purpose to generate more clicks and get some mo' o' dat $weet, $weet ad revenue. None of their 'writers' know anything that is even worth writing down but the owners don't give a shit about how diabolical their content is as long as the clicks keep coming.

'predatory publishing'....

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
As for the OP - I can assure him that CH won't be taking advice from the source he quoted. He has far more experience in football that the author of that article. He knows the players he works with better than the author does and most importantly, he know the rules of football better than the author of that article seems to

My suggestion was not made with total sincerity.

Jimmy Grimble

Next time paste the article so the tossers don't get clicks. Probably made their day from the amount of traffic they've got from NSC.

thruball

May 9, 2014
Sussex
Total tosh obvs. But Dunk's ill judged challenges will cost us 10+ goals this season. And he'll miss 4 games suspended. Just sayin'

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Yep. It's a travesty that "articles" like this make it onto NewsNow these days.

With respect to Frutos, he's unintentionally made this one comfortably worth their while by posting it up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here