Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The "Where will Zaha go?" Summer 2018 thread

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
If he was never going to leave Palace as the Nigel's on here keep telling us, then why oh why did he refuse an improved contract that gave him a further 25k a week. Seems to me he is the biggest loser from this

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
If he was never going to leave Palace and as Nigel's on here telling us, then why oh why did he refuse an improved contract that gave him a further 25k a week did he turn it down. Seems to me he is the biggest loser from this

He will sign a new deal soon for the extra cash and say he never wanted to leave in the first place the goons will love him more even though his fleecing the clubs he LOVES.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Odd he hasn't gone in this window.

I thought he'd be tripping over himself to play for a big club.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
9A1CE8D0-FF65-412E-B8D1-68FD31DFF25B.jpeg

Or should that be zaha :smile:

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
What?

You kept a player that wanted to leave, because no other team thought he was worth the price you put on him. And the first thing you think of doing is coming onto NSC?

larus

Strange the Palllllllace are so pleased to keep one player and admit that if he is/was sold, they would likely go down.

Now what’s that phrase again? Basket - eggs - all?

I can’t think of any of our players who would we say that about. Of course he’s talented, but to rely almost SOLELY on him. Wow.

theboybilly

Strange the Palllllllace are so pleased to keep one player and admit that if he is/was sold, they would likely go down.

Now what’s that phrase again? Basket - eggs - all?

I can’t think of any of our players who would we say that about. Of course he’s talented, but to rely almost SOLELY on him. Wow.

There's no 'almost SOLELY' about it yet they can't seem to grasp how laughable that is.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Unless he gets injured then they are ****ed.

I wouldn't wish an injury on any player, but if he went down after 10 mins of the first game with a season ending injury I wouldn't be able to stop laughing. :lolol:

Terrible I know.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
With no bids, surely palace are in the driving seat with regard his wages and contract but I bet they won't even think about that and willl give him another wage rise and contract for his loyalty! [emoji848]🤣

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Will this thread close now? :bowdown:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here