- 7 2nd picks
- 4 4th picks

Package G: 8 Bank Hols; 6 at Sun 1.30pm/2.15pm or Sun 4pm/4.30pm Sky
- 2 1st picks
- 2 2nd picks
- 8 3rd picks
- 2 4th picks

Club Quotas (in alphabetical package order):
Maximum: 5, 5, 5, 5, 4, 3, 2 (Total = 29)
Minimum: 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0 (Total = 5)

Pick Totals:
- 38 1st picks
- 38 2nd picks
- 35 3rd picks
- 35 4th picks
- 22 5th picks

Thanks

Looks complicated

Looks like either just decide to take the hit and pay it or go to the pub and watch the ones I might want to see

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade

To be fair though - it's about the same price as Sky Sports. I pay for both as I have a young child and don't really have the chance to go and watch much sport at the pub, but if I had to choose between the two it'd be a toss-up. NFL on Sky Sports would probably swing it for me, but BT is better for rugby and shows a lot of Italian/German football as opposed to Sky's football league coverage. There's certainly as much live sport on each.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Come on Liverpool - longing to see those poor Arsenal supporters wringing their hands when their absolute right to be in the Champions' League is taken away from them!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
To be fair though - it's about the same price as Sky Sports. I pay for both as I have a young child and don't really have the chance to go and watch much sport at the pub, but if I had to choose between the two it'd be a toss-up. NFL on Sky Sports would probably swing it for me, but BT is better for rugby and shows a lot of Italian/German football as opposed to Sky's football league coverage. There's certainly as much live sport on each.

For me it's just the Brighton matches that might be on if I am not going to go to the match - The others I am not bothered and I don't bother with Rugby or cricket enough to pay to watch them. I like to follow Juventus in Europe if I can and that's about all I am really after

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Come on Liverpool - longing to see those poor Arsenal supporters wringing their hands when their absolute right to be in the Champions' League is taken away from them!

Plus they're playing Burrah-a perfectly good reason in itself for wanting a Liverpool win.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Fair enough, but do Liverpool fans feel any less entitled to be in the CL?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Looking forward to playing Watford at the moment.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Sunderland/Boro/Hull has stunk the league out

North East football does really have a fetid stench about it just now, doesn't it - especially with Newcastle just having spent a year in the Championship.

There was an interesting discussion on the radio a few weeks ago, suggesting that in the future the North East and North West clubs may have to 'base' themselves in the south (ie London) for training purposes etc, to attract foreign talent - and then just fly up north for their fixtures.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here