Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mame biram diouf

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I wonder what happened in those three days before he got married!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Mame is one of my favourite players, alongside Nani, Bebe, Son and Eugene Dadi.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Diouf flatters to deceive IMO. Has pace and no little power but doesn't seem able to exploit it in English conditions. Not sure who he would be coming in for either, he's a CF who gets played on the wing from time to time. Also possibly a tad old? 29 means little or no resell but depends on the deal I guess?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Linked with another player that's failed to cut it at Premier League level... Joy

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Linked with another player that's failed to cut it at Premier League level... Joy
If it is a public linking then it is 99% agent led bullshit. The Albion are a lot more canny about transfer targets these days. Yes, enjoy all the names being bandied about but I'll wait for [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] to put out the official word...

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
If it is a public linking then it is 99% agent led bullshit. The Albion are a lot more canny about transfer targets these days. Yes, enjoy all the names being bandied about but I'll wait for [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] to put out the official word...

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
It isn't in the public domain though just my cousin passing on something that he thought I might be interested in as I told him I hope it ain't true he is friendly with mane they are both Senegalese so I assume they might be pally and chat a bit

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No no no no nooooo****ingnooooooo

Let's not think of bringing in these players who come in, play shite and feck off again...Pompey tried that!

We need tried and tested Spanish, Israeli, French and German players.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here