Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Donations sought to buy blue and white stuff

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I still have a box of streamers that will be getting LUZZED from the WSU.

The streamers, I mean. Not the box.

Football (Offences) Act 1991

2. It is an offence for a person at a designated football match to throw anything at or towards—

(a) the playing area, or any area adjacent to the playing area to which spectators are not generally admitted, or

(b) any area in which spectators or other persons are or may be present, without lawful authority or lawful excuse (which shall be for him to prove).

sanction is, on summary conviction, a fine not exceeding level 3 on the standard scale.

But of course you already knew that....

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Football (Offences) Act 1991

2. It is an offence for a person at a designated football match to throw anything at or towards—

(a) the playing area, or any area adjacent to the playing area to which spectators are not generally admitted, or

(b) any area in which spectators or other persons are or may be present, without lawful authority or lawful excuse (which shall be for him to prove).

sanction is, on summary conviction, a fine not exceeding level 3 on the standard scale.

But of course you already knew that....

Let us know if you are throwing a party , i'll bring some great railway journey destinations and timetables with me .

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
The NSK guys are in charge of that, but a copy and paste from an email is:

The rough numbers will be 2k for wsu, 2k for esu and 1.6k for the North stand.

Woop woop, this is gonna look superb. Have you got any BRIZZLE mates in the away end Bozza that can film it?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
The NSK guys are in charge of that, but a copy and paste from an email is:

The rough numbers will be 2k for wsu, 2k for esu and 1.6k for the North stand.

2000 streamers? That's going to be pretty impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Plenty of chat on FB about people looking to supplement the streamers display with their own contributions.

Lots of blue and white balloons (1,000 from one bloke) and also a separate organised effort to put bags of confetti/ripped up paper on all the seats on NWC and possibly across NS - apparently with cooperation from the club. It seems like anything goes as we look to create something pretty spectacular and memorable. Bring your own balloons, flags, banners, streamers, confetti, beach balls, inflatable seagulls, bog rolls, etc etc and join in the fun...!!

Bozza - any idea if the club are doing anything of the flag/clacker/t-shirt variety...? No real reason why they should as the fans have got it covered but they might be...?

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Plenty of chat on FB about people looking to supplement the streamers display with their own contributions.

Lots of blue and white balloons (1,000 from one bloke) and also a separate organised effort to put bags of confetti/ripped up paper on all the seats on NWC and possibly across NS - apparently with cooperation from the club. It seems like anything goes as we look to create something pretty spectacular and memorable. Bring your own balloons, flags, banners, streamers, confetti, beach balls, inflatable seagulls, bog rolls, etc etc and join in the fun...!!

Bozza - any idea if the club are doing anything of the flag/clacker/t-shirt variety...? No real reason why they should as the fans have got it covered but they might be...?

Well that puts my 75 Blue balloons to shame :eek:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Well that puts my 75 Blue balloons to shame :eek:
So much the more the merrier with this. Scenes and pictures will be marvellous if loads of people make an effort and pitch in. :) Looked great against Wigan pre-match and that was only a minor warm up compared to this.

Blue bog roll is good but obvs no problem with standard white ones and anyone can do a pocket full of paper confetti... My flags are coming out for the first time for a few seasons as well on Saturday - they look great and most people must have one or more at home to bring along...?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
We seem to have the streamers covered big time, but loads of ticker tape would also be magnificent. Only a questions of ripping up a few pieces of paper after all.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here