Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Betting question: help please

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Yep, you are right.

And if that is correct legally then it's fine. If once they knew I had self excluded they should have voided all bets: then I want my move back.

Thanks to all for your input. Please rest assured that any problem I had with gambling was along time ago. This is one silly little blip that will have no lasting affect on my on going life. Cheers

We all have a gambling problem,it's what form it takes my good friend,key is to stay focused and switch the nature of the gamble,gamble on a nice long walk on an overcast day,shall i take a coat or not?

Seriously though,it's always good to talk,be honest with ones self and know when to stop....good luck....

Finally-there are no or very few poor bookies.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
seems to me they acted in the correct manor. they wasn't to know you had previously excluded yourself because of different details etc. as soon as they realised they suspended your account. I think if the bet had won they would've honoured your bet and still suspended your account either way. also I have found bet 365 to be quite understanding on quite a few occasions and paid me out whenever I have had a complaint. problem is they always pay out in form of a bonus that I need to roll over. so cannot see how they would pay out in this occasion. deffo worth trying though. betting that much on Newcastle at home who previously lost 3 games there and had best player shelvey out against a promotion candidate though was a bit reckless. you should def quit gambling or follow some tipster. ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here