Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri/Matej Vydra

Chuggy12

Aug 3, 2015
Shoreham beach
Probably the two strikers most linked with the Albion, but who would do a better job for the seagulls, vydra is very much proven at this level where as calleri we know nothing except his rabona goal.
Considering Watford want to loan him out and boca juniors want brighton to come back in January for calleri, should we not loan vydra until January and if he doesn't deliver take a punt on the Argentinian kid, and if vydra is scoring for fun try to sign him on a permanent contract.

Who would you want to see at the Amex and who do you think is more likely to join the seagulls if either?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I've just watched the Calleri video of several of his goals. As the young'uns would say - OMG, what a player and frankly I would say that if we got him for anything around £6m, he would be an absolute steal. My vote goes to JC.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
So just heard via Twitter Celery is in his way and has tweeted goodbye to Argentina

He won't, they'll cry for him too much.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Moose is hearing rumors. Surely something to it.. Surely. Surely? Please? Please let it be true.

[tweet]638592746547245057[/tweet]

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I've a feeling that this is going to happen folks......sit tight. We're going to have pace to burn this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here