Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Friday Drinking Thread

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Not a chance. But a couple more hours work and it’ll be game on!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
"Working from home" right now. Can of Yeastie Boys IPA ready for about 4.30. Then a couple of cheeky Harvey's but not a massive one as I have a 10 mile race on Sunday morning. :eek:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Had two lunch time pints, heading home and straight out on it. I will be well up for it in an hours or so! :seagulls:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Scrap that, found a Tiny Rebel 'Dutty' in the beer fridge. Perfect beer to get things going

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Happy Birthday BG

I will be mainly drinking after the match when I get home

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
As a recovering alcoholic, today will be another of my sober days. Life doesn't have to be about drinking and bunking on someone's floor.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
punk.jpg

A nice ICE cold Punk on a Fridat is just the most beautifull thing, it really is.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Balls. Just opened a bottle of Three Mills (crap, I know) and my landlord farmer wants me to help him castrate a lamb on the farm. Back to it in a few minutes...

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Currently WFH so have just opened a bottle of Adur Brewery Merry Andrew 6.2% prior to getting Fish & Chip Supper and listening to the Game, possibly a couple more bottles later on! Quarter to Five on a Friday is not unreasonable I feel... :drink:

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Now, that's better. I'm happy, farmer is happy, lamb is ok, and 3 points tonight will be great.
Back to the Three Mills...

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Now, that's better. I'm happy, farmer is happy, lamb is ok, and 3 points tonight will be great.
Back to the Three Mills...

I wouldn't have thought the lamb was too pleased.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here