Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Inigo Calderon

Isn't he wonderful?

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Two weeks ago, after injuries to Bong AND Rosenior, there was a lot of concern over playing Calderon at left back. But he's played two games there now and what a job he's done.

Charlton: completely solid and the goals we conceded both came from the opposite flank.
Derby: completely solid and even provided the cross for Wilson's opener.

What a player. Absolutely loving that man's work. Every bit the club legend that Zamora is. :albion2: :bhasign:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Two weeks ago, after injuries to Bong AND Rosenior, there was a lot of concern over playing Calderon at left back. But he's played two games there now and what a job he's done.

Charlton: completely solid and the goals we conceded both came from the opposite flank.
Derby: completely solid and even provided the cross for Wilson's opener.

What a player. Absolutely loving that man's work. Every bit the club legend that Zamora is. :albion2: :bhasign:

Do you know - as one who strongly championed the idea of having FAITH in Calde, in the run up to these games, I was was intending to start this VERY thread.......AFTER he's dealt with Matt Phillips tonight, and Stewart Downing on Saturday...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Don't jinx it. :(

We don't DO jinxing this season.

To be clear, we stay unbeaten all the while things stay as they are. That means [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION]'s Albion mug stays found, [MENTION=159]Stumpy Tim[/MENTION]'s lucky t-shirt is worn on a match day, [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] doesn't arse about with the were loose NSC logo, [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] 's bike is given a lucky loving clean on a Saturday morning and the official match threads continue to be started in the official, widely recognised top class formatting.

Nobody change a thing and we'll be fine, but jinxing isn't on the table.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Love him. My favourite ever Albion player (for both his on- and off-field antics) by a country mile.

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
Can we rig the poll such that any unacceptable answers will wipe the offenders hard drive? Or perhaps a 4 week ban will improve their outlook :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Every bit the club legend that Zamora is. :albion2: :bhasign:
Well steady on. Obviously I love Calde (despite him laughing when I blew him kisses), but it's not fair to put anyone up against Zamora.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I expect to he may want to return to a nice warm Mediterranean locale when considering his retirement options.

But not to the sometimes drizzly but beautiful, mountainous Basque country on the Atlantic, where he's from?

By far the best tapas/pintxos on the planet are to be found in San Sebastian. He'd be a fool to go anywhere else. And that man ain't no fool.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm very disappointed with [MENTION=633]n1 gull[/MENTION], [MENTION=13055]Ninja Elephant[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1320]Notters[/MENTION].

VERY disappointed.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
He's a legend, but he had a ****ing 'mare against Charlton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here