Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hemed to Reading?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
and that was just your posts SB.

No it wasn't, not guilty on both counts.

I've been a positive ray of sunshine since 15.01 on Saturday.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Often agree with you, but Murray or Hemed could do that if requested!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not as sly as him though and I did say if he was very cheap. Apparently he was offered to us when we bought Stephens but we wouldnt pay nearly £1m. I dont like him and dont really want him but he would be effective and would ruffle the feathers of Wenger. Moriniho etc by unsettling their defenders and dishing out his sly kicks.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not as sly as him though and I did say if he was very cheap. Apparently he was offered to us when we bought Stephens but we wouldnt pay nearly £1m. I dont like him and dont really want him but he would be effective and would ruffle the feathers of Wenger. Moriniho etc by unsettling their defenders and dishing out his sly kicks.

Yeah, for about 3 minutes in the PL, then he'd be sent off.....

I wouldn't take him on a free. Not good enough, not a good fit for the squad ethic, too slow, not as good as what we have (anyone coming in needs to be an upgrade/improvement). As for unsettling the likes of Wenger and Mourinho, you're right, they would probably be shitting themselves at the thought of the snidey **** facing them and would focus their tactics on negating the colossal threat he would pose [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Apart from that, good shout though [emoji106][emoji106]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here